Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ozleicester

New Kit - Official Pic + info on GK and Away kit

Couldn't really see from the picture special. What's our goalkeeper kit like?

I know I probably seem sad but the Close season is very, very boring!!

tottenham_home_goal_keeper_shirt.jpg

It's like this but a Jaguar Green instead of a lime green and a solid colour instead of a odd thing.

DSC_0602.jpg

I thought the cut of the sleeves looked too big and a bit odd on our new home shirts, but having seen the sleeves that Hinckley wore last night, I may well amend my opinion.

I have to say im a bit gutted about the keeper shirt. They've just gone for the Generic Puma keepers kit that everyone had last year. :(

I know for a fact that Watford, who have the same home shirt template as use, have the new Italy GK kit template.

Can anyone help. Ive just bought my shirt through the online store and it came in the post this morning. Its a bit tight but i have unique name and number printed on the back. Does anyone know if they would swap it over to a bigger one?? Cheers

i very much doubt it, doesn't it say something along the lines of 'personalised shirts can not be exchanged unless fault' when you order it?

i very much doubt it, doesn't it say something along the lines of 'personalised shirts can not be exchanged unless fault' when you order it?

I thought that might be the case i only quickly put it on before work! Havent had a chance to read the small print yet! Ordered it on monday arrived today. Think ill just have to get up the gym more!!!

Can anyone help. Ive just bought my shirt through the online store and it came in the post this morning. Its a bit tight but i have unique name and number printed on the back. Does anyone know if they would swap it over to a bigger one?? Cheers

thay switched mine and mine had a personalised name on so I c no problem

ive just been down the City store at the ground and tried the new shirt on (Large) to start with - way too tight, then i tried X Large and this was okay on the torso but the sleeves were too baggy and i didnt like the v-neck. Sorry but not buying one this year, its a definate NO for me, quality and feel of the shirt is poor also IMO

Wore it today for the first time and I actually thought it looked much better with the sleeves double rolled, although I guess it's down to style as I like rolling t-shirts sleeves etc.

it's been done to save NP constantly repeating himself when he tells them to roll their sleeves up. he can just point and/or act it out and the thicko players should understand.

Not impressed with the fitting at all to be honest. Small was a very slim fit so I swapped it for a medium and its really baggy, where is the consistency! The sleeves are also ridiculously long and baggy.

couldnt agree with you more buddy, very dissapointed tbh

Archived