Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Brown Fox

Another Shooting in the US

I thought they were making amendments to their gun laws.. Making them even less restrictive so that they are more freely available.

Wasnt the argument that the bloke who did the cinema queue shooting couldn't have if those in the queue had had a gun to fire back at him?

Scary stuff....

I thought they were making amendments to their gun laws.. Making them even less restrictive so that they are more freely available.

Wasnt the argument that the bloke who did the cinema queue shooting couldn't have if those in the queue had had a gun to fire back at him?

Scary stuff....

Scary stuff....

Scary stuff....

Excuse the obvious but it would have been a bloodbath. People would have been so scared that they would be shooting anywhere. Some may have thought there was a gang of them so shot anyone facing them with a gun. It would have been like something from a gangster film.

And what if there is an argument in a car park for eg.? It won't be a punch up but who is fastest on the draw.

Would those in the Sikh Temple have to be armed just in case some nutter attacks them?

Where would it end? Gunfight at the WI?

Or it was just a random attack? Or maybe he was a racist? Why has it got to be something to do with Muslims?

Because there have been a few shooting incidents like this where Sikh people were mistaken for Muslims.

Try to resist the urge to be quite so overly PC, cheers.

• Like 2

The good news is walmart are now selling stylish, budget Kevlar vests, everyone will now wear one to protect themselves.

After a few months of record sales walmart have realised the flaw in this plan, any would be shooters are now also able to buy them and be protected, so in order for the American public to protect themselves further walmart will also be selling armour piercing bullets, they are expected to realise the flaw in this plan after a few more months of record profits.

Disclaimer: None of the above is factually true, only true in spirit.

I read somewhere that gun sales in the area of the batman shooting had gone through the roof.

The way i see it, gun laws are an extension of the far right mentality of America. Those who profit from gun sales are not likely to face the consequences.

I cannot understand why so many Americans cling so passionately to that archaic, moronic amendment.

I wonder if the c**t who did this thought the Sikh's were Muslims?

Yep that's the general thinking, most hate crimes against Sikhs are due to similarities between SIkhs in turbans to that of islamic militants. Either way, shooting innocent people is wrong!!

Excuse the obvious but it would have been a bloodbath. People would have been so scared that they would be shooting anywhere. Some may have thought there was a gang of them so shot anyone facing them with a gun. It would have been like something from a gangster film.

And what if there is an argument in a car park for eg.? It won't be a punch up but who is fastest on the draw.

Would those in the Sikh Temple have to be armed just in case some nutter attacks them?

Where would it end? Gunfight at the WI?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not suggesting this is the way to go. But certain states in the US are having this debate now.

I cannot understand why so many Americans cling so passionately to that archaic, moronic amendment.

I wonder if the c**t who did this thought the Sikh's were Muslims?

The c**t that did it was a neo-Nazi that was affiliated with racist groups, had played in white power rock bands, had white power tattoos and owned white supremacist paraphernalia and literature.

This c**t quite possibly confused Sikhs with Muslims (not that this makes so much of a difference, a mass murder of innocent civilians is a mass murder of innocent civilians either way).

All he needed was a handgun.

It seems ridiculous that there are still Nazi skinheads in 2012 (not that it wasn't before). But this incident shows that neo-Nazis of all sorts are still dangerous people and a blight ons society.

This c**t quite possibly confused Sikhs with Muslims (not that this makes so much of a difference, a mass murder of innocent civilians is a mass murder of innocent civilians either way).

But it does highlight the incredible level of ignorance and stupidity which exists in the collective Far Right movements.

I don't understand why the US doesn't combine it's love of guns with a safer society by just banning ammunition lol

Chris Rock actually had a similar schtick in one of his stand-up routines. He said we need "bullet control" instead, and joked about making bullets cost ten thousand dollars apiece.

"I'd pop a cap in your ass ... If I could afford it!"

"That n***a must have really pissed him off! He got hit with $60,000 worth of lead!"

But it does highlight the incredible level of ignorance and stupidity which exists in the collective Far Right movements.

Hear, hear.

I don't think it's the proclivity of the far right. The general understanding of religions, geography and world affairs is pretty dire by the general populous. The news is limited to a few headlines followed by fluff.