Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Penalty taker

Who is going to take penalties for us this season? Gallagher's got about as much chance of starting as Trigger has of getting Rodney's name right.

Beckford and Nugent don't take penalties and Danns can bollocks. His effort vs Cov was the pits. I'd not trust him under pressure.

Did Vardy take peno's for Fleetwood? If not that makes his scoring feat even more impressive.

King should be a great penalty taker as he's so composed at finishing but he might not start that often and he's not taken them before.

Maybe Marshall will do the job, the boy can do no wrong from outside the box.

Who is going to take penalties for us this season? Gallagher's got about as much chance of starting as Trigger has of getting Rodney's name right.

Beckford and Nugent don't take penalties and Danns can bollocks. His effort vs Cov was the pits. I'd not trust him under pressure.

Did Vardy take peno's for Fleetwood? If not that makes his scoring feat even more impressive.

King should be a great penalty taker as he's so composed at finishing but he might not start that often and he's not taken them before.

Maybe Marshall will do the job, the boy can do no wrong from outside the box.

lol

Vardy, Marshall, Beckford would be my top 3. Depends who wants them though.

Archived