Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MrandMrsF

Disgrace!

What has your obsessive cycling fettish got to do with Xbox? All cycling involves is sitting down on your arse and waggling your legs for a bit, it doesn't require the concentration, reflexes, skill and dedication that Xbox does.

Are you not aware just how important FIFA 12 is in demonstrating how completley awesome you are at football, and how easily you could manage a team to win the champions league? Do you realise that if we didn't have Fifa 12, then we would never be able to scout all those hidden players who have 90+ pace, or who have a high potential in career mode and write letters to Nigel Pearson to sign them up? Without FIFA, how else are England ever going to beat Germany at football?

Fvking disgrace!!!!!

I humbly apologise for my apparent lack of Xbox knowledge and in penance I will make it my life mission to campaign Microsoft to introduce a cycling manager to try and restore some kind of karma between us. Something along the lines of "lance armstrong- feel the need for speed"

I did not attend the game and have not had chance to look at any real stats as I was following my husband and his colleague as they were on Day 2 of an 8 day cycle trek from Lands End to John O'Groats. Having completed 136 miles with altitudes along the way that meant they climbed Snowdown at least twice!!! with 10 hours spent in the saddle, I was looking forward to telling him the result. These over paid prima donnas probably spend a couple of hours a day training and play for 90 minutes, whilst he has completed 250 miles in horrendous rain and winds in 2 days. He is also twice some of their ages at nearly 49! When he set off from Lands End on Friday morning the rain and wind were so strong you could hardly stand up never mind cycle. They have funded the trip themselves staying in bunk houses with shared toilets/showers whilst players probably stay in lovely hotels with all the mod cons.

Hope some of the players read this and put in a better performance next Saturday against Blackpool so he has something to cheer about on the long drive back from John O'Groats.

Do I sound angry with them - well yes I am!!

It has genuinely taken me 10 minutes to work out if this was a parody or not.

I might save this post. I could try to explain what's wrong with some of our fans, but this post says more than I ever could. Self-satisfied, moaning, ignorant and wrong!

Sometimes you give it your best and events conspire so that you lose.

I know people who have undertaken charity event such as you are doing and not finished them because of one thing or another. You going to have a go at them as well?

If your horse horse were any higher it would be a giraffe.

You Sir, are an ill bred bag s--t. Another statistic of the puerile and ignorant pigs, that society has to put up with today.

Another trash post from a Neanderthal, attempting to express himself. Give it up geezer, you will never make it. :thumbdown::tumbleweed::banana: :banana:

Hope some of the players read this and put in a better performance next Saturday against Blackpool so he has something to cheer about on the long drive back from John O'Groats.

He's driving back? Lazy bastard.

Don't think so, I seem recollect her posting before trying to drum up sponsorship for this venture, if she had worded this correctly and included a link she probably could have got some more money instead of a torrent of abuse.

I'm afraid you might be right. I was struggling to believe anyone that started a post with "I didn't go to the game and didn't see any stats" before continuing as she did was actually a real person.

Congratulations MrandMrsF, your opening post was so utterly ludicrous that I was having difficulty believing it was done by a real person. That is some achievement. Hats off.

I did not attend the game and have not had chance to look at any real stats as I was following my husband and his colleague as they were on Day 2 of an 8 day cycle trek from Lands End to John O'Groats. Having completed 136 miles with altitudes along the way that meant they climbed Snowdown at least twice!!! with 10 hours spent in the saddle, I was looking forward to telling him the result. These over paid prima donnas probably spend a couple of hours a day training and play for 90 minutes, whilst he has completed 250 miles in horrendous rain and winds in 2 days. He is also twice some of their ages at nearly 49! When he set off from Lands End on Friday morning the rain and wind were so strong you could hardly stand up never mind cycle. They have funded the trip themselves staying in bunk houses with shared toilets/showers whilst players probably stay in lovely hotels with all the mod cons.

Don't think the players could of played much better than they did (Apart from Konch).

As you know nothing about how we played how can you call it a "Disgrace" ?

There is a much more practical solution to his/your disappointment after all his sweat and hard work GIVE HIM A GOOD TROLL SHAG!!

You Sir, are an ill bred bag s--t. Another statistic of the puerile and ignorant pigs, that society has to put up with today.

Another trash post from a Neanderthal, attempting to express himself. Give it up geezer, you will never make it. :thumbdown::tumbleweed::banana: :banana:

From you, that's a compliment.

Thanks! :thumbup:

What has your old fella's bike ride got to do with a game of football? There is absolutely no comparison. Football involves an opposition equally hungry for success. Footballers are paid by the forces of the modern day capitalist society that we live in. It's called supply and demand; they sell themselves for the best salary and as long as the industry will pay them these wages they will take continue to take them as you and your old fella would. You just sound like a bitter old girl to be honest.

lol lol

You calling someone else a Neanderthal?

Don't think the players could of played much better than they did (Apart from Konch).

As you know nothing about how we played how can you call it a "Disgrace" ?

There is a much more practical solution to his/your disappointment after all his sweat and hard work and to blow a few cobwebs out..AND>>> :chant:

pp32266-lie-back-and-think-of-england-poster.jpg

:)

Archived