Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MrandMrsF

Disgrace!

I did not attend the game and have not had chance to look at any real stats ...

I stopped reading after this. Précis, anyone?

WE NEED TO STOP SLATING OUR OWN PLAYERS, ITS OUR TEAM, OUR CLUB. WE NEED TO BE BEHIND THE BOYS AND THE MANAGER, NOT AGAINST THEM!

FVCK YEA! AND WE NEED TO DO IT IN A REALLY SHOUTY STYLE JUST TO DEMONSTRATE HOW FVCKING SERIOUS WE ARE ABOUT SUPPORTING THEM.

I did not attend the game and have not had chance to look at any real stats as I was following my husband and his colleague as they were on Day 2 of an 8 day cycle trek from Lands End to John O'Groats. Having completed 136 miles with altitudes along the way that meant they climbed Snowdown at least twice!!! with 10 hours spent in the saddle, I was looking forward to telling him the result. These over paid prima donnas probably spend a couple of hours a day training and play for 90 minutes, whilst he has completed 250 miles in horrendous rain and winds in 2 days. He is also twice some of their ages at nearly 49! When he set off from Lands End on Friday morning the rain and wind were so strong you could hardly stand up never mind cycle. They have funded the trip themselves staying in bunk houses with shared toilets/showers whilst players probably stay in lovely hotels with all the mod cons.

Hope some of the players read this and put in a better performance next Saturday against Blackpool so he has something to cheer about on the long drive back from John O'Groats.

Do I sound angry with them - well yes I am!!

Well with all due respect please shut up then.

I did not attend the game and have not had chance to look at any real stats as I was following my husband and his colleague as they were on Day 2 of an 8 day cycle trek from Lands End to John O'Groats. Having completed 136 miles with altitudes along the way that meant they climbed Snowdown at least twice!!! with 10 hours spent in the saddle, I was looking forward to telling him the result. These over paid prima donnas probably spend a couple of hours a day training and play for 90 minutes, whilst he has completed 250 miles in horrendous rain and winds in 2 days. He is also twice some of their ages at nearly 49! When he set off from Lands End on Friday morning the rain and wind were so strong you could hardly stand up never mind cycle. They have funded the trip themselves staying in bunk houses with shared toilets/showers whilst players probably stay in lovely hotels with all the mod cons.

Hope some of the players read this and put in a better performance next Saturday against Blackpool so he has something to cheer about on the long drive back from John O'Groats.

Do I sound angry with them - well yes I am!!

Dear Mrs F., Thanks for the insights into your private world. Having read some of the responses on here, it's reassuring to see that the boys and girls have been respectful of these in their replies. Personally, I think you have far more to worry about than "overpaid prima donna" types and should maybe consider Relate to find answers as to why two grown men wish to cycle around the country together. Be sure to let us know how that plays out as this has now become one of the most intriguing threads on the whole forum. All best wishes, TF x

Disgrace my arse. Too many people criticise our performances and in the next sentence tell us they weren't at the game.

I wasn't at the game, I managed to see bits via a stream where I think we looked quality.

Were our Olympic athletes who missed out on medals a disgrace too? Or is it just a disgrace because footballers earn more? A factor that they don't have much control of?!

Archived