Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

St Ledger, Whitbread and Futacs now fit

Just read on twitter from Jason Bourne, that Sean St Ledger as we know is definitely fit enough for the Burton game tomorrow night.

But he has also confirmed that Zak Whitbread and Marko Futacs are also fit now, and will also take part tomorrow.

This is very very good news, and I can't wait to see the trio in action, very good news leading up to the Blackpool game aswell on Saturday, we need a confidence boost and knowing all these three are now available gives me bigger confidence.

hoping whitbread gets some much needed game time because we need him!

ssl imo is just not upto the job and before I get slaughtered he did ok last season but for me he's not good enough..really looking forward to Saturday what a game we have on our hands and on sky so all eyes will be on us! come on lads let's av it!

If either St Ledger or Whitbread are fit they go into the side for me, I think Moore has done some good work but has a long way to go before he is first choice and needs to continue his development as a squad player. However, I don't think we should gambling on semi-fit players, if they're still a bit short of fitness Moore is capable of holding the fort.

Archived