Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

England Under 21 Call Up's

Well deserved on Marshall's part

Slightly bemused as to why Waghorn has been called up though

Likewise the only reason I can see is his performances for the Under 21's merits him a place as a back up striker certainly not his club form is the reason for his selection.

I thought Waghorn played well in the first half, arguably his finishing was a little off, but equally the keeper made some Worldy saves.

Ahhh! Somebody else who was watching the same game as me. First half he had 3 or 4 good shots that were blocked/saved.

The lad has talent, since when did we start slating every single one of our players? What part of "supporter" do some people misunderstand?

I'm clearly not a "supporter", because it seems as a "supporter" you have to blindly think that every player that pulls on a blue shirt is world class.

However I have seen pretty much every game that Waghorn has played for us, and he is a terrible footballer (IMHO).

It just proves what Psycho knows, how does he keep getting these gigs from the FA??

Well done to both of them. Maybe if we actually played Waghorn for a decent run of games we'd see the form he showed during his last loan spell and for the England youth, as opposed to the average player we get when he is given rare appearances, brought on from the bench without the time to change the game and played on the wing as he has been used the last three years. Only Leicester fans would complain about their own player getting an appearance for the England youth team, other fans might actually be excited. Marshall hasn't been incredible so far this season, but he obviously deserves the chance, had a great run last season.

Well put Mark, Waghorn was supposed to have had a rubbish 2nd half last night but he gets the honour of an England call up and certain folks give him grief, surely a month or two on

Loan would give him some confidence. Also a big well done to Ben Marshall on his call up.... ;0)

Archived