Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Leicester City 1 - 0 Blackpool

Holloway is as moody as a badger on the last day of the mating season.

Excellent performance and fully deserved three points, could have been by an even better margin but I'm certainly not going to complain about that.

MOTM is between Moore, Marshall and Vardy. The worry now is that we have to pay Ince due to the fact that he appears to be surgically attached to Moore's pocket.

Well all said and done it was a bad perfromance. Dyer should have scored, Vardy had a couple of "should have shot" chances he didn't take, Beckford miss hit a shot 3 yards out and then cocked up a perfect chance with that horrible pass late onto to Vardy however 2 from 2 at home and signs to build on!

Konchesky still a worry at left back but I thought SSL did ok overall condsidering he is underdone re match play. We do need way more from our midfield though. Drinkwater is patchy at best and King was very quite overall.

Beckford just looked like he was trying too hard to me. Cut him some slack, today of all days where it didn't cost us.

Schlupp looked accomplished at left back, they've clearly been schooling him there. I feel this is clearly their vision for his future.

Beckford just looked like he was trying too hard to me. Cut him some slack, today of all days where it didn't cost us.

Schlupp looked accomplished at left back, they've clearly been schooling him there. I feel this is clearly their vision for his future.

Agree with you there, you can't fault Becks' effort today. He was clearly trying to impress and worked his arse off.

Schluppster looked very accomplished at LB, disgusting amounts of pace.

Archived