Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Leicester City 1 - 0 Blackpool

Where are the Pearson haters now?

Right here. It took a fortunate penalty to win. And on the balance of play a draw would have been a fair result.

They only played with such motivation due to the sh1t they had to take from NP after Burton.

Normal service will be resumed with complacent players and inept tactics.

Right here. It took a fortunate penalty to win. And on the balance of play a draw would have been a fair result.

They only played with such motivation due to the sh1t they had to take from NP after Burton.

see told you so , you gone and dunnit now , peace has been broken , ;)

Cheer up.

its been a great result , a nice peaceful forum , gonna be a great weekend , so why are you guys bringing up the pearson haters thing and trying to get a reaction .

I've done nothing of the sort.

Well the ref knew he bottled it two times before that penalty was given, which I agree wasn't but we should of had two before that one.

We were the better team and fully deserved the 3 points, Blackpool had a few attacks but overall, we were ALOT better.

It takes more than a bit of sprinting and getting in dangerous positions to convince me he's actually been effective.

Ok, his final ball isn't the best. But he was effective because Blackpool were pushed back on their heels for the first half an hour due to our wingers.

You didn't notice the motivation, and great play for much of the game, at Charlton & Blackburn then?

Some of the posts on the Blackpool forum are ridiculous, calling the referee "corrupt" and a "cheat".

We had 3 good shouts for penalties in the space of 5 minutes and he didn't give 2 of them.

He was poor IMO but just as bad for both teams.

Good win for us, back on track. 3 points off top now I believe? Right back in there. Blues go marching on!

EDIT: Also, I can't be arsed to look back through the thread, but what did everyone think of the ref today. Yet again, I thought he was shit.

Great performance from the lads and well deserved 3 points - dodgy peno or not. Only really disappointment for me was Knockeart first time i seen him play and didn't see what all the hype has been about to be honest?

Now let's tame the Wolves.

By the time he came we were 1-0 up and under pressure, did his defensive work well put in some cracking challenges but didn't get a chance to go forward much especially after beckford came on.

We created more had more possession and in the first half almost 50% of the game was played in their third of the pitch. On the balance of play we were the better team and until we scored we bossed it by a mile.

How is it a criticism to say np motivated them after a poor peformance, surely that is being a good manager. Our tactics this season have not been inept the only thing that has let us down has been poor finishing and defensive lapses, both of which were evident today. tactically we have got it spot on maybe a bit naive if you're being harsh. If we could put away half our chances we would be top right now.

Great result. It was a pen, vardy was taken out before the defender touched the ball. Kingy disappears in games, does nothing? Won't hear that anymore, he broke blackpools play up countless times today. The whole team played well just lacking the finishing touch, but that will come.

It wasn't a pen - Vardy has said so himself - although he did suggest he thought the first appeal was a pen.

We played with a last minute defensive unit that by the end of the game, by necessity, had a striker playing LB, a LB playing CB, the CB playing RB and we still kept out the team with the most goals in the division. People will talk about missed chances, but they defended well and showed why they have only conceded one goal in the league. People will talk about Beckford missing when one on one, but the whistle had already gone and he knew, so it was a half-hearted shot, trying to be leary (incidentally, it wasn't offside).

We're making progress, and that is good.

Happy.

Archived