Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Falcon

Sense Prevails! Now Let’s Show The Big Man Our Appreciation……..

I am absolutely delighted to have read today’s statement issued by the clubs owners. The abysmal journalism that has plagued Leicester City over the last few weeks, linking Harry Redknapp with the manager’s job is criminal.

The reaction shown by the team, continuing a winning run, just speaks volumes to what a superb, level headed manager we have controlling our side.

Nigel Pearson has had his critics, heck, he probably still has a few, but never have I once doubted this bloke’s work.

He did the business last time around and he’ll continue working the magic he already has done here this season.

Clear the rubbish and build an efficient unit has been big Nige’s philosophy. Young talent has been given a chance and they’re rewarding the big man handsomely.

He has bottle, ambition and drive. Ball’s to your charisma during interviews, he has what matters. Stick by him, because with him, we won’t go far wrong.

The bloke shoulders responsibility when things go badly so we as fans should pass on praise to him when things are going well. Get behind big Nige tomorrow, show him he’s loved.

Come on the lads!

Nigel Peason...........Blue and white army

AND REPEAT FOR 90 MINUTES

Never trust copy and paste........... but I agree with the sentiment

I know some parts of the ground wouldn't sing, even if their life depended on it, but what a lift it would give all the boys tomorrow if every single person stood and joined in with a chorus of this as he took his place in the dug-out. Could be a "I was there" moment .. a bit like when Little came back with the Villa for the first time, but in a positive, uplifting way ! And when that's done we can all sit down and try and figure who the hell this Peason chap actually is !!

I know some parts of the ground wouldn't sing, even if their life depended on it, but what a lift it would give all the boys tomorrow if every single person stood and joined in with a chorus of this as he took his place in the dug-out. Could be a "I was there" moment .. a bit like when Little came back with the Villa for the first time, but in a positive, uplifting way ! And when that's done we can all sit down and try and figure who the hell this Peason chap actually is !!

Everyone needs to get pissed and do that. UUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

lol

we're the famous leicester city and we've got nigel pearson

ohh nigel pearson

tune: macarena

I can almost feel the shudder of embarassment already.

it was going well until that last line, it just doesnt fit.

I am absolutely delighted to have read today’s statement issued by the clubs owners. The abysmal journalism that has plagued Leicester City over the last few weeks, linking Harry Redknapp with the manager’s job is criminal.

The reaction shown by the team, continuing a winning run, just speaks volumes to what a superb, level headed manager we have controlling our side.

Nigel Pearson has had his critics, heck, he probably still has a few, but never have I once doubted this bloke’s work.

He did the business last time around and he’ll continue working the magic he already has done here this season.

Clear the rubbish and build an efficient unit has been big Nige’s philosophy. Young talent has been given a chance and they’re rewarding the big man handsomely.

He has bottle, ambition and drive. Ball’s to your charisma during interviews, he has what matters. Stick by him, because with him, we won’t go far wrong.

The bloke shoulders responsibility when things go badly so we as fans should pass on praise to him when things are going well. Get behind big Nige tomorrow, show him he’s loved.

Come on the lads!

I agree with all of this completely,though that last line is a bit concerning,especially if your going tomorrow

It will go on for about 5 minutes and then they'll score and the stadium will be full of booing

Archived