Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

Who would you prefer to Partner Nugent up front?

Nuge's strike Partner  

220 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you go for?

Vardy all day long.

I know you voted for Vardy Mark_W, but im really surprised you didn't vote Waghorn.

Not because the joke about Waghorn with you is old, I am just really surprised.

But at least it shows your honesty so good for you :)

We should have no one partnering Nugent as such. It should be Nugent up top with Marshall, Knockaert and Vardy/Dyer playing behind him!

Are you insane........ :o

Gentlemen, we are playing 4-4-fooking-2........ :thumbup:

It doesn't matter that we would be be much more suited playing 4-2-3-1, we're top of the league, nothing else matters...... :P

Vardy all day long.

I know you voted for Vardy Mark_W, but im really surprised you didn't vote Waghorn.

Not because the joke about Waghorn with you is old, I am just really surprised.

But at least it shows your honesty so good for you :)

lol . Why would I have lied...?

lol . Why would I have lied...?

Thought you just love Waghorn to the point where you would vote for him on every poll, and mention him in every match thread etc...

But at least you have been honest, and gone with Vardy.

Good for you.

Poor Waghorn, missed that sitter today and 4000 people simultaneously face-palmed, including me. The lad needs a loan move to get his confidence back, not good enough for a top-end championship team currently.

Voted Vardy, as him and Nuge seem to have had the most success.

Thought you just love Waghorn to the point where you would vote for him on every poll, and mention him in every match thread etc...

But at least you have been honest, and gone with Vardy.

Good for you.

You bring him up more often than I do.

Vardy but I'd like a clear/loan out of all the rest and get in a loan - somebody hungry with a point to prove. Unless someone can show me that Futcas is the future because I haven't seen enough of him to make a call.

I voted loan but i didn't really read the question properly, i thought it was about who should be back up to Vardy, obviously when fit Vardy has done well enough in partnership with Nugent. So to answer my own question i think we could use a loan. Neither Waghorn nor Schlupp, Hopper, Panayiotou and Futacs are clearly going to score lots of goals. They are all prospects but unproven. I would bring in someone who can show composure in front of goal.

Archived