Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
eternal fox

Gordan Smith

my dad supported leicester from the early twenties,

he supported leicester through thick and thin, went to semi finals - finals in the sixties went to live in lisburn in n,ireland in the nineties all ways supported leicester, last saturday he was happy we were top of the league,i was with him, died monday 22-10-2012 aged 91, rest in piece dad. .

I want to say thats tragic but in some ways i dont... I think thats a man to be proud off.. i think thats something to celebrate.. 91 is a cracking age..... what an inspiration. But im definitely sorry for your loss... Im sure you are going to miss him terribly.... But support like that motivates me and makes me feel proud to be a Leicester fan.

:scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

Sorry for your loss, sounds like he's been a great member of the squad and seen some of the best players ever to wear the Leicester blue and to play for other teams and memories of so many highs and lows to take with him to the real Filbert St.

RIP Gordon

This Club of ours is a very special part of so many of us, as it's something we share with our Dads (and Mums) and Sons (and daughters). What years your Dad has lived through Eternal Fox. I'll be visiting mine, aged 88, in his care home on the London Road before tonight's game. I know he'd love to be coming with me. Best wishes to you mate, and as have others said, I hope he'll be able to look down on a performance later that will make him, and you, smile

Condolences mate! My old man is also a supporter, he's 89 now and no longer gets to games. He went to all the FA Cup finals and was a season ticket holder for years. I'll be phoning him tonight when we score, half time, and full time - hopefully not for a moan!! No doubt I'll be in your position in the not too distant future, lets just hope the lads can do it this year for our dads.

Archived