Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Brighton & Hove Albion (h) Pre-Match Thread

I'd start with the same 11. Dyer is always a threat and teams will be clued up on how to contain Knockaert now, even Birmingham forced him onto his right foot every time. Waghorn played better than nugent imo apart from that horrible miss....a few games in a row is all he needs. Give it untill half time and we can always bring on marsh and vards if its not working.

Just stating what their fans are saying in addition to what was quoted. There was no need for that really

I did say sorry it sounded harsh, call it the pessimist in me, i'd be very much at home at Man City, even when things look really good there is always that nagging feeling it could go wrong.

This will be a tough one. They have a good solid defence and some threat going forward with craig mackail smith.

Think this will present our toughest test at home this season, but you cant ignore our home record.

It will be yet another 2-1 scoreline but in our favour....hopefully

WYS

Very tough game, sure their winning run has stalled, but they still have the best defence in the league & will only be a point behind us if they win.

If they grab a goal it will be very difficult for us to get back in it without risking conceding another.

I'm not too confident.

I did say sorry it sounded harsh, call it the pessimist in me, i'd be very much at home at Man City, even when things look really good there is always that nagging feeling it could go wrong.

I'd agree with you in a normal Leicester season. Everything always goes wrong, ex players scoring against us, teams breaking losing runs against us, beat the best lose against the rest etc. So far, this is not a normal season and has the feel of the Little, O'Neill & Adams promotion seasons. Long way to go yet, and even if we don't make it, we're in for an exciting ride. Should be a good contest between Knockaert & Bridge tonight

I'd agree with you in a normal Leicester season. Everything always goes wrong, ex players scoring against us, teams breaking losing runs against us, beat the best lose against the rest etc. So far, this is not a normal season and has the feel of the Little, O'Neill & Adams promotion seasons. Long way to go yet, and even if we don't make it, we're in for an exciting ride. Should be a good contest between Knockaert & Bridge tonight

Bridge got in the team of the week didn't he, yet I heard he played badly.6 points this week and I might start to think it could finally be our season.

I'm so impressed by how we're playing at the minute that I've convinced two of my housemates who have an extremely limited (ie Premier League) knowledge of football to go down to the KP with me tonight. Obviously the cheap tickets and opportunity for a few pints had something to do with it also but I'm sure that if they see a cracking game and a cracking result for the City then I could persuade them to come back again. I'm hoping for a 3-1 City win (it's about time that the William Hill on London Road called a result right)

DMU SU selling tickets for £5. No idea whether you can choose seats or whatever as I bought mine through the lcfc site

Uni of Leicester did this two seasons ago but then stopped :/ not sure why DMU have got tickets and Uni of Leicester haven't...... Anyway, what they did when we got them cheap was give the SU a batch of tickets (usually in SK1 or SK4) and that's what the Uni had to sell. So I went down and basically hand picked where I wanted to sit out of that batch.

Uni of Leicester did this two seasons ago but then stopped :/ not sure why DMU have got tickets and Uni of Leicester haven't...... Anyway, what they did when we got them cheap was give the SU a batch of tickets (usually in SK1 or SK4) and that's what the Uni had to sell. So I went down and basically hand picked where I wanted to sit out of that batch.

Ah I see, tbh I'd rather just pay the extra fiver and choose exactly where I sit .. it's cheap enough anyway!

Biggest crowd of the season so far expected. It is a wonder what reasonable priced tickets can do. Are you listening Top?

Well that could be 23,864 people then.

0-1 to Brighton my prediction... but I like being negative before a game.

Can see this being shit as most night games are.

0-1

Used to be, not so much anymore.

Leicester 2-0 Watford

Leicester 2-0 Blackpool

Leicester 3-1 Birmingham

Leicester 2-1 Burnley

All in the last year. You could also throw in the Forest cup replay.

Archived