Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Brighton & Hove Albion (h) Pre-Match Thread

Sorry for starting this a bit early (well, it's only 10 hours until kick-off).

This is another big game, only four points separate us and Brighton.

The Albion have only lost twice in their past ten games, but are a bit on a slump as of recent, having won only two points out of their last four games.

However, they've won three of their five away games as of right now, while they're facing a Leicester side that has yet to drop points at home.

The mighty Foxes, as we all know, are currently enjoying one of the best phases in years, having won five of their last six and gaining 16 points out of 18 max over that span.

Nevertheless, we should be alert and continue our good run of games with an inspired midfield, a solid centre-back pairing and a few moments of genius up front.

Hopefully, our strikeforce's knot will come loose again, it feels like an eternity since Nugent's hattrick against Hull. lol

I'd settle for a 2-1.

Shall we make it the pre-match thread as we haven't got a proper one otherwise it could be many pages long before the game kicks off.

Leicester City are expecting a bumper crowd for tonight's visit of Brighton (7.45) after thousands of fans snapped up discounted tickets.

The attendance is set to be the biggest of the season, topping the 23,863 for the opening-day victory against Peterborough.

http://www.thisisleicestershire.co.uk/Leicester-City-fans-set-flock-King-Power-stadium/story-17157266-detail/story.html

They haven't even scored against teams in the top half let alone beat them

Shut the Fcuk Up.......

Sorry that sounds harsh, but when people say things like this those horrible nights when Burnley turn up and win 1-0 come back to haunt me, that and the fact if anyone hasn't won in about 18 you can guess who they will beat.

Really hoping for 2 good home performances, 6 points and a few goals would really set us in good stead, I honestly believe that in this division so much of it is mental, teams look at who is top and doing well and seem to struggle with this, still think qpr were a poor side and they got up comfortably in the end.

Shut the Fcuk Up.......

Sorry that sounds harsh, but when people say things like this those horrible nights when Burnley turn up and win 1-0 come back to haunt me, that and the fact if anyone hasn't won in about 18 you can guess who they will beat.

Really hoping for 2 good home performances, 6 points and a few goals would really set us in good stead, I honestly believe that in this division so much of it is mental, teams look at who is top and doing well and seem to struggle with this, still think qpr were a poor side and they got up comfortably in the end.

Just stating what their fans are saying in addition to what was quoted. There was no need for that really

Archived