Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

Crystal palace pre match Twaddle.

Tough to predict - we could whoop them, or their managerial shift may somehow spur the team on...

As for their cheerleaders, none of them are particularly good looking. You need quality not quantity!

...queue Vicky Vixen in some sort of nightie

Come on, there's at least 4 that are quality.

A few boob jobs wouldn't go a miss though.

I thought it was there big game?? Was expecting them to sell out

I reckon the KP stadium has such a hostile atmosphere now, fans from away teams fear for their lives coming to Leicester.

I like to think so anyway, realistically our prices probably put of away fans.

2-1 win hopefully, our home form is incredibly strong and we should do better than last night, as night games are usually always boring but manage to get wins.

Crystal Palace are tough, but they are one of those sides who can go down hill very fast, just lost Freedman, Murray and Zaha will be tough to handle but in the past we have kept teams best players quiet.

Hopefully Pearson plays this team...

Schmeichel

De Laet/Moore - Whitbread - Morgan - Konchesky

Knockaert - Drinkwater - King - Dyer

Vardy - Nugent

Nervous again as I can't believe our good form at the moment. With the position we're in and only downwards to go it makes every game a big'n.

Teams have to be coming here with the fact that we've won every game at home at the back of their minds, even if their managers are telling them to forget it and use it to kick them up the backside and I think that's a good thing for us. The longer we keep this run going the harder it could be for teams to beat us at home.

For their big day out they do every season? Terrible. Was expecting them to bring 3,200(full allocation sell out) :(

Well they are a. small club , we would take more then that on a Tuesday night, bit embarrassing for them coming out with this so called "chosen away game" they have picked for them to travel in numbers, and they can only sell 1700 tickets!! Small club

Normally I'd be quite confident but I thought the boys looked knacked v Brighton so I'm predicting a draw.

No slight on the lads currently in the squad but IMHO we do need a couple of additions so players can be rested - particularly up front and maybe on the wings.

Don't know why people are more nervous about this one than Brighton. They had the strongest defence in the league and they were always going to be tough to beat, but we did it. Palace's defence is probably the weakest we'll have come up against since Peterborough and I think they're in a bit of a false position. I think Freedman knew that as well. We're looking strong in all departments and the only way I can see us losing is poor officiating or outrageous bad luck.

Don't know why people are more nervous about this one than Brighton. They had the strongest defence in the league and they were always going to be tough to beat, but we did it. Palace's defence is probably the weakest we'll have come up against since Peterborough and I think they're in a bit of a false position. I think Freedman knew that as well. We're looking strong in all departments and the only way I can see us losing is poor officiating or outrageous bad luck.

They strike me as better going forward, they've got a bit of flair in Zaha (though I don't think he's as good as some others do) and they've scored plenty of goals since their poor start.

I don't think they'll be frightened of trying to score and not just keep us out which could work in our favour, but equally I'm wary of us not taking our chances and letting them into the game like we've done a little in our last 3.

We were good enough to cope with it/get away with it against Bristol and Brighton (not forgetting the penalty save) but the sucker punch cost us two points at Brum. Poor officiating and bad luck is so often the difference at this level so I hope we don't give them any sort of chance because when we've gone at teams 100% we've looked unstoppable.

They strike me as better going forward, they've got a bit of flair in Zaha (though I don't think he's as good as some others do) and they've scored plenty of goals since their poor start.

I don't think they'll be frightened of trying to score and not just keep us out which could work in our favour, but equally I'm wary of us not taking our chances and letting them into the game like we've done a little in our last 3.

We were good enough to cope with it/get away with it against Bristol and Brighton (not forgetting the penalty save) but the sucker punch cost us two points at Brum. Poor officiating and bad luck is so often the difference at this level so I hope we don't give them any sort of chance because when we've gone at teams 100% we've looked unstoppable.

This is the crux of the matter has anyone noticed it hasn't happened recently because of a certain Mr Waghorn, their has been a very much noticeable difference when Vardy has come on he is the key. If we don't start Vardy we have problems, the other outlets which provide that energy and pace have to do it in order for us to compete.

This is the crux of the matter has anyone noticed it hasn't happened recently because of a certain Mr Waghorn, their has been a very much noticeable difference when Vardy has come on he is the key. If we don't start Vardy we have problems, the other outlets which provide that energy and pace have to do it in order for us to compete.

Any opportunity to have a pop at Waghorn eh? We created chance after chance against both Birmingham and Brighton. Whether we were clinical enough is another issue, but to say that we haven't 'gone at teams 100%' because Waghorn is in the team is quite clearly rubbish. Waghorn himself should have at least two goals to his name from those two games.

Archived