Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

Crystal palace pre match Twaddle.

Dont see why not. Every game is getting me more and more excited.

IMO from here to Forest is fairly tricky. Starting from Ipswich is quite a decent run of fixtures, so if we are still in top 2 by then its looking very promising.

About Palace, They score goals but concede lots as well so should be interesting. A win and a 7 0 0 record would be incredible but Id be delighted as long as we dont lose.

Depends who plays I would be inclined to start Vardy and Marshall instead of Waghorn and Dyer. Reason being they have the guile and quality to run at defenders and are able to put the ball in for teamates and can score goals, Waghorn and Dyer are best being bench players.

I am going for 2-0 win

Knockaert and Nugent with the goals.

We currently have the second longest unbeaten run in the Championship, Palace have the longest, Saturday is the time to change that, a win here will increase our run and knock Palace off their perch, no manager and first defeat in 10 will clip their wings and they will plummet down the table.

Zaha is key for them, Morgan and Whitbread have enough to handle Murray.

Bring it on!!!

Looking at the stats from their game last night. Barnsley had 58% possession against them. So we should be able to at least match that. They are unbeaten in 9, we are unbeaten in 7. We have a 100% home record and have scored in every game. We also normally have more possession than most teams we play.

The fact they have just lost their manager should help us. We know better than most how important stability is in this league. Imagine if we had just lost Pearson, it would effect us badly I think. All in all I think we will beat them, and who knows, we are due to give someone a thrashing one day soon, they could be unlucky and end up being that side. Lets hope so.

Really looking forward to this now, first match at the KP this season for me as living in Yorkshire and working most Saturdays makes home games tricky. They are bringing a big following so hopefully atmosphere will be good. Sitting in family stand near away fans for first time (usually block K) with my lad.

I predict 3-0, with Knocky, Vardy and Morgan doing the damage...

Archived