Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Watford Match Thread

Didn't think SSL was in the team then matey, was Moore partnering Morgan but keep your alans on anyway!!

I thought this as well but didn't post anything. Was thinking Moore and Morgan were at the back, yeah, I like that better than including Whitbread.

jeez look how you guys are talking SSL the great CB that we're missing. When we all know hes crap.

Whitbread hadnt kicked a ball and everyone was raving that we needed him in defence to shore things up.

mediocre players, mediocre manager, mid table mediocrity.

jeez look how you guys are talking SSL the great CB that we're missing. When we all know hes crap.

Whitbread hadnt kicked a ball and everyone was raving that we needed him in defence to shore things up.

mediocre players, mediocre manager, mid table mediocrity.

willy puller

Full time.

Positives

We have still scored in every game this season

Futacs was given a chance

Negatives

Knockaert is a massive big headed baby

Whitbread is yet again a liability

FoxPalace.Com is a negative b*****d

Well we have George Taft and Joey Jones.

We give Moore a chance why not the two I've mentioned.

What is with people's obsession with giving people a chance. You have no idea if those players are any good, the management do as they see them week in week out.

We have to get a point away against teams like Watford. We haven't. 4th in the league, still optimistic.

We never do well at Vicarage road, oh well, work to be done, it was never going to be easy, but we didn't get rolled over, we could have won, could have had a few penalties, but we could also have conceded a lot more.

We have to get a point away against teams like Watford. We haven't. 4th in the league, still optimistic.

Yeah we should be able to.

Plenty to be optimistic about for the season even if last 2 performances haven't been as good as previous 12

doom & gloom merchants will be flooding FT though

Hello is that mid table?

Yes this is mid table.....

It's leicester, were coming to see you.

Not a great result today but we're 4th. That's 4th. There's 20 other teams that would swap with us.

Some folk need to get a bloody grip.

Agree wholeheartedly with this. I live with a Wednesday fan who's absolutely chuffed his team have just pulled away from the relegation zone, I find it difficult to chastise players given our position by comparison.

Most definitely not time for panic stations. We went through spells during Pearson's last spell with us and finished top 6 - it's a young side and we're bound to have blips. We seem to struggle when Drinkwater isn't at the races, though, he's the heartbeat for us.

Onwards and upwards.

Archived