Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Moore and Panayioutou

Moore has a place in the squad and we can't afford to ship him out on loan, and given that he has a realistic prospect of game time here there's no gain.

Panayioutou is still very young and can still gain from reserve and youth team football. Maybe next season, there's no rush for him.

Can't believe that the kid panayiotou was not in squad tonight. He's scored many goals 4 the youth and under 21s even tho he's played in midfield to accommodate 1st team players in the u21s. Liverpool have put faith in sterling derby into 17 year old Hughes , Southampton, villa , arsenal etc play there young stars. But for us he's too young. He's one of our own , and by my understanding a lot of big clubs have made approaches , and are keepin an eye on him. Watched him play many many times , and he looks much more exciting and clinical than futacs , vardy and waghorn.

My advice is move to a club with more balls than ours young un. Way to big a talent to be stuck in our pointless reserves whilst we watch talentless non league players who can't even get into sheff.w.

Looking forward to our home grown playing in someone else's kit whilst we cry in our beer again. Scored 1 at Leeds then dropped for it.

Grow a spine Nigel.

Can't believe that the kid panayiotou was not in squad tonight. He's scored many goals 4 the youth and under 21s even tho he's played in midfield to accommodate 1st team players in the u21s. Liverpool have put faith in sterling derby into 17 year old Hughes , Southampton, villa , arsenal etc play there young stars. But for us he's too young. He's one of our own , and by my understanding a lot of big clubs have made approaches , and are keepin an eye on him. Watched him play many many times , and he looks much more exciting and clinical than futacs , vardy and waghorn.

My advice is move to a club with more balls than ours young un. Way to big a talent to be stuck in our pointless reserves whilst we watch talentless non league players who can't even get into sheff.w.

Looking forward to our home grown playing in someone else's kit whilst we cry in our beer again. Scored 1 at Leeds then dropped for it.

Grow a spine Nigel.

Yeah scored a flukey deflection against Leeds, definitely the next Messi, Pearson out

Yeah scored a flukey deflection against Leeds, definitely the next Messi, Pearson out

flukey goal that put us from 13-11th in the league. He played fantastic in that game , never mind the goal. As I said we are not a club that support our top talent and if you read the above supporters comments young Panayiotou then you should know your own fans don't deserve a player of your talent. Move on so the likes danndh can watch the free scoring vardy n waghorn. They say that west brom are the ones really keen on him . Don't worry about our unsupportive fans. Get your career going mate.

Grow a spine Nigel.

As I said we are not a club that support our top talent

Yeah that willy puller Pearson never brings through talent from the Academy, what a dick! Just a couple of points though: Who was it who brought Andy King into the team again? Oh, and who played Liam Moore in the first team this season?

You seriously need to get a grip - Pearson is one of the best managers in this league for developing young players. How many other championship managers would have even played Panayiotou - a 16 year old kid - in the league anyway? Not many. That was a big part of his development and if he's good enough, he'll be eased into the team gradually, not thrown in off the deep end. That's why we've got Tom Hopper (a far better prospect IMO) out on loan at Bury at the minute, that's why we loaned out Moore to Bradford last season - getting the experience of first team football at a lower level first.

You're not a scout, you're not a football manager - you have no idea how good Panayioutou is - are you his dad or something?! He's scored loads and he's clinical? Yeah - against u18 defenders and goalkeepers. You know who else scored shedloads for the u18's? Elliott Chamberlain, Ashley Chambers, Eric Odhiambo, Chris O'Grady... the list goes on. And where are they now? Pearson has always given young players a chance in his time here and he's brought through two of our most exciting academy prospects in recent years, and I'm not even including Max Gradel in that.

Archived