Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

Chris Wood

I think Konchesky and Whitbread have been moaned about on here a damn site more than he has I'm afraid. Every defender on our books has made a couple of balls ups other than Morgan.

Konchesky is more consistent though, Whitbread was awful at the start but coming to form.

Yes they have made mistakes, but I still don't rate De Laet yet unfortunately, I might come round like I did with Drinkwater.

Reports now seem to be suggesting that NP hasn't bid for Wood now - which, if true, is somebody we are really missing out on IMHO.

However, I'm sure our scout Walshie has somebody lined up, who we haven't even heard of, who could be better than him anyway - maybe somebody else from France ??

kermo :ph34r:

However, I'm sure our scout Walshie has somebody lined up, who we haven't even heard of, who could be better than him anyway - maybe somebody else from France ??

Jeremie Aliadiere, Premier League legend currently of Lorient.

Banter.........or just mental??

David Bellion, Anthony Le Tallec, Florent Sinama-Pongolle

What Premier League legends these were.

i thnik he is serious :thumbup:

Played with Lorient on Fifa earlier this week, and Aliadiere was quality.

Jackett - "I can assure our supporters we've done everything we can in terms of pursuing Chris Wood by speaking to the parent club West Brom.

"We will just have to wait and see what happens in January."

Jackett - "I can assure our supporters we've done everything we can in terms of pursuing Chris Wood by speaking to the parent club West Brom.

"We will just have to wait and see what happens in January."

Easy statement to make, means their arse is covered if we sign him.

This is my one and only chance to be ITK and I will not be denied it.

I know someone who is in textual contact with Chris Wood. I explained the circumstances several days ago and will not go into it again here.

Yesterday when I mentioned the newspaper articles about Wood to Huddersfield, she texted him and he replied that there was nothing in it. She is going to text him again and ask specifically about Leicester and I suppose I will hear tomorrow...if she remembers!

So it should be a good indication of his personal thoughts on a move to Leicester.

This is my one and only chance to be ITK and I will not be denied it.

I know someone who is in textual contact with Chris Wood. I explained the circumstances several days ago and will not go into it again here.

Yesterday when I mentioned the newspaper articles about Wood to Huddersfield, she texted him and he replied that there was nothing in it. She is going to text him again and ask specifically about Leicester and I suppose I will hear tomorrow...if she remembers!

So it should be a good indication of his personal thoughts on a move to Leicester.

Alright then mi duck

Our weakest defender though :D

Can attack with speed all he likes, defensive wise I am still not sure.

Kingfox, I think without question De Laet is our most improved player, you might have to do a U turn on this particular subject :P re Wood if NP thinks it is the right move then good move, I feel with quite a few outs in January and possibly two strikers in and one midfielder we will be about there for our promotion push :chant:

Kingfox, I think without question De Laet is our most improved player, you might have to do a U turn on this particular subject :P re Wood if NP thinks it is the right move then good move, I feel with quite a few outs in January and possibly two strikers in and one midfielder we will be about there for our promotion push :chant:

I would have to disagree, most improved player is Drinkwater by far. He was average when we brought him in last season, nothing special at all; however he has been one of our best players so far and is the difference between wins and losses.

Beckford, Danns, Gallagher, Wellens and Futacs will all be off I think.

Archived