Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

Chris Wood

Just so Mark knows I won't write him off before I see him in a Leicester shirt - if he signs that is.

I think it would be an ideal signing and one we need to boost our promotion chances, he would be on top of my list along with Ross Barkley who we are capable of getting in on loan to replace Danns.

Fingers crossed on this one, because whoever wouldn't take him at this club is a deluded idiot.

Just so Mark knows I won't write him off before I see him in a Leicester shirt - if he signs that is.

I think it would be an ideal signing and one we need to boost our promotion chances, he would be on top of my list along with Ross Barkley who we are capable of getting in on loan to replace Danns.

Fingers crossed on this one, because whoever wouldn't take him at this club is a deluded idiot.

How else would you see him in a Leicester shirt?

They have Long, Odemwingie, and Fortune already and Cox i think (may have been permanent to Forest)

I think Cox was a perm? I suppose maybe Wood wants 1st team football or something? Don't get me wrong I'd be over the moon with it but it seems a bit to good to be true!

Never rated him personally. His career stats are somewhat patchy and I remember him being hauled off in the first half against us when playing for Barnsley because he was having a stinker. That said, I (and everyone else should) know from experience that what a player's done at previous clubs means nothing, most were excited about Beckford, a lot about Bednar, a few about Nugent and look how all of those turned out! In summary, you can never tell.

If Pearson wants him I've faith in Pearson to get the best out of any player that he signs so I'll trust him on this one. As others have said Percy John, or whatever his name is, is very reliable for Midlands football news.

Would be a good signing if we are able to get him, we need another front man who knows where the back of the net is and is clinical Chris Wood in his career so far has proved to be a valuable asset and for 1m quid would be a bargain.

Very good player but do we really need another striker? Waggy & Vardy are up to the task of partnering Nuge.

Yes, we do, they partner Nuge but are workman like rather than prolific, think of Claridge without the ammount of goals and if Nuge gets injured again we are going to have yet more games where there are loads of unconverted chances and we draw or lose.

Would be a great signing in my opinion. He has progressed as a player in recent years, and I've been a big fan of him. Great target man with the ability to score lots of goals. I'd take him for £1million!

Not to mention at that age too. For a 20 year old he has serious potential, and hopefully will accept a squad role this season.

In my eyes he would start off as number 2 to Nugent, and waghorn and vardy would challenge for the supporting striker role.

Wood would be first sub to change things up and start games to give Nugent a rest.

I don't think he would complement Nugent

Archived