Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lovelcfc

Predictions v town

Oh dear. People expecting it will be easy?

This will only end one way... Disappointing to some.

Another scrappy performance where we can barely get passes going, scraping hopefully a 2-1 win.

I'm not expecting it to be easy, Huddersfield are a decent side, but I think we will get one early on and push on. Don't think they'll be pushovers, though I did predict 3-0... Got to be optimistic for once, especially for new year :D

It is "believed" that Wood "could"...what sort of gibberish is that? A promotion campaign? It he playing? Is he not? Or don't you know?

"Believed that he will," means that someone in authority has said he'll be in the match squad. "Believed that he could," means sweet sod all except perhaps that it would be lawful for him to play and from what lobsterboyuk suggests even that seems in doubt.

That was from the mercury you obnoxious arrogant fool, crawl from up your own arse and get a life! I personally don't know, unlike you though i will not have a boring protraced pointless debate over it.

Feckin Nora, this is a fun score prediction thread and its getting likea scene from 'Ripper Street'

Lighten up, support City and stop being miserable even if you have posted on here thousands of times more than some us.

Still think it will be 6.0 though.... ;0) X

That was from the mercury you obnoxious arrogant fool, crawl from up your own arse and get a life! I personally don't know, unlike you though i will not have a boring protraced pointless debate over it.

He never said it wasnt from the Merc... calm down dear. Jeeze.

We (Hudders) are shocking at the moment. :blush:

If you play anything like you did at McSmithspharm back in early October you'll hammer us. We've gone from a team playing with loads of enthusiasm and confidence to a hesitant, no ideas rabble. That said, we did play quite well at C. Palace in our last away game and grabbed a 1-1 draw. Up until early December most Terriers fans blamed our dramatic drop in form on injuries and suspensions but in fairness now we've got most of those players back, we're still no better.

We're all hoping Simon G. will bring some fresh faces in during the transfer window to rekindle our midfield because lately, we're getting over run in there

Archived