Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
absolutelegend

Breaking Bad

Given up trying to work Jesse out, was exactly the same about the confession, they leave that out and spend ten minutes with Marie on a couch, has to be something more to it.

The call to Todd's Uncle, it's just can't be for Jesse, it's just too obvious for Breaking Bad. Next week is called To'hajiilee which is a place in the desert in New Mexico, why do I get the feeling that might be someones resting place?

Is that where the meth lab is.....the scene of the massacre?

I saw an interview with Laura Fraser who plays Lydia.  She was talking about how excited she was at reading her script & her 'exit'.  I still think she has a major part to play.

Told myself that I wouldn't bother trying to work it out anymore, it's pretty difficult not to when they have already shown us glimpses of the future.

I thought everyone was up to speed with Breaking Bad, but when someone comes out with "magnets!!"........it's probably best to use spoilers

Is that where the meth lab is.....the scene of the massacre?

I saw an interview with Laura Fraser who plays Lydia.  She was talking about how excited she was at reading her script & her 'exit'.  I still think she has a major part to play.

Told myself that I wouldn't bother trying to work it out anymore, it's pretty difficult not to when they have already shown us glimpses of the future.

I thought everyone was up to speed with Breaking Bad, but when someone comes out with "magnets!!"........it's probably best to use spoilers

lol

Lydia definitely has something big to come, that's a great shout about the meth lab, we haven't seen the last of that, maybe Hank is lured there by Walt and Jack?? Hank would jump at the chance if he thought the actual lab was his evidence for where Walt was working??

I said the same, can't help it!

lol

Lydia definitely has something big to come, that's a great shout about the meth lab, we haven't seen the last of that, maybe Hank is lured there by Walt and Jack?? Hank would jump at the chance if he thought the actual lab was his evidence for where Walt was working??

I said the same, can't help it!

The next episode is called 'To'hajiilee'.  Apparently, it's a location used on several occasions throughout.

I sort of wish I hadn't now, but I've looked into the meanings of the remaining episode names.  I get the impression that it doesn't look good for Walt, but then I wouldn't put it past the writers to have a non-Hollywood ending.  It would be good to see Walt 'win', but I'm not sure that's what we'll get.

The next episode is called 'Ozymandias' which relates to a famous poem.

We have already seen him in the 'Granite State' of New Hampshire with a boot-full of weapons.

The last episode is called 'Felina'.  Which could mean feline (Lydia?), but is also an anagram of finale.  There is also an old song called Feleena with a meaning that relates quite closely to Walt's situation.

That said.  I don't think the writers would make it so easy & give such clues away & are simply taking the piss out of us.  It was a major risk, having a year long break in the middle of the final season & they have put themselves under pressure to come up with the goods.  I'm sure they will.

The next episode is called 'To'hajiilee'. Apparently, it's a location used on several occasions throughout.

I sort of wish I hadn't now, but I've looked into the meanings of the remaining episode names. I get the impression that it doesn't look good for Walt, but then I wouldn't put it past the writers to have a non-Hollywood ending. It would be good to see Walt 'win', but I'm not sure that's what we'll get.

We have already seen him in the 'Granite State' of New Hampshire with a boot-full of weapons.

The last episode is called 'Felina'. Which could mean feline (Lydia?), but is also an anagram of finale. There is also an old song called Feleena with a meaning that relates quite closely to Walt's situation.

That said. I don't think the writers would make it so easy & give such clues away & are simply taking the piss out of us. It was a major risk, having a year long break in the middle of the final season & they have put themselves under pressure to come up with the goods. I'm sure they will.

Sorry mate missed this, great post and quite a bit to think about.

Im convinced he wont have given too much away from the titles though.

The next episode is called 'To'hajiilee'.  Apparently, it's a location used on several occasions throughout.

I sort of wish I hadn't now, but I've looked into the meanings of the remaining episode names.  I get the impression that it doesn't look good for Walt, but then I wouldn't put it past the writers to have a non-Hollywood ending.  It would be good to see Walt 'win', but I'm not sure that's what we'll get.

The last episode is called 'Felina'.  Which could mean feline (Lydia?), but is also an anagram of finale.  There is also an old song called Feleena with a meaning that relates quite closely to Walt's situation.

That said.  I don't think the writers would make it so easy & give such clues away & are simply taking the piss out of us.  It was a major risk, having a year long break in the middle of the final season & they have put themselves under pressure to come up with the goods.  I'm sure they will.

I think the song you're talking about is called El Paso, and the female character in the song is called Felina.  Haven't listened to it yet, think it's by Marty somebody. We all know how much Hank hates El Paso though, after vowing never to go there again.

I don't know, I don't want to delve too deep into it as I really don't want to be coming across the ending somewhere on the net.

I think the song you're talking about is called El Paso, and the female character in the song is called Felina.  Haven't listened to it yet, think it's by Marty somebody. We all know how much Hank hates El Paso though, after vowing never to go there again.

I don't know, I don't want to delve too deep into it as I really don't want to be coming across the ending somewhere on the net.

That's the one.  I know exactly what you mean about spoiling the ending.  I don't think the show will allow the ending to leak, it's all second-guessing by people who don't know anything.  I'm not going looking anymore.

What was looking like being a thoroughly depressing ending........became a great ending!!

Todd's ringtone  lol

If they all run out of ammo at exactly the same time and all the big characters walk away alive will literally cry at the lost opportunity for serious drama. Something HAS to give here, something BIG needs to happen, they can't just continue bringing it to the brink and then finding away to avoid big drama. There isn't enough time left and if it ends on a tame note I will be in tears.

Edited by MooseBreath