Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
absolutelegend

Breaking Bad

White supremacists can't shoot for shit.

Is a bit daft they can execute ten people within 120 seconds in different prisons but not shoot two guys in the desert with 5 automatic weapons.

It was quite an episode - although I cannot see Walter dying yet. As the flash forwards have proven, he is alive and well in the near future (a couple of years after the main events).

My bet is on either Jesse or Hank to eat dirt soon.

And expect the huge stack of money hidden underground to end up in some random person's /institution's hands by sheer accident.

It was quite an episode - although I cannot see Walter dying yet. As the flash forwards have proven, he is alive and well in the near future (a couple of years after the main events).

My bet is on either Jesse or Hank to eat dirt soon.

And expect the huge stack of money hidden underground to end up in some random person's /institution's hands by sheer accident.

We see Jesse sneak off . I reckon they all die but Walt and Jesse, Walt puts a body in his handcuffs somehow and burns the car to disguise the corpse faking his death, all leading up to a stand off between Walt and Jesse in the last episode.

AMC announced in a joint statement with Sony Pictures TV on Wednesday that they are moving forward with “Breaking Bad†spinoff “Better Call Saul.†The network and studio have so far reached a licensing agreement for the hourlong drama.

New series will serve as a prequel to “Breaking Bad†and center on Saul Goodman, the attorney that eventually becomes Walter White’s lawyer. Bob Odenkirk, who plays Goodman on the parent series, will star in the spinoff, with “Breaking Bad†vet Peter Gould spearheading the project.

why does every episode this season have to end in a cliffhanger?

SPOILERS

Walt looks like he's about to get caught, then the neo-nazis cars show up and i'm like "yeah mr White! yeah white power!". looks like shits about to get get real then.......

*black screen* executive producer Vince Gilligan 

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!!!!!

Edited by The God Emperor

AMC announced in a joint statement with Sony Pictures TV on Wednesday that they are moving forward with “Breaking Bad†spinoff “Better Call Saul.†The network and studio have so far reached a licensing agreement for the hourlong drama.

New series will serve as a prequel to “Breaking Bad†and center on Saul Goodman, the attorney that eventually becomes Walter White’s lawyer. Bob Odenkirk, who plays Goodman on the parent series, will star in the spinoff, with “Breaking Bad†vet Peter Gould spearheading the project.

So, he survives.... Or they are bluffing

why does every episode this season have to end in a cliffhanger?

SPOILERS

Walt looks like he's about to get caught, then the neo-nazis cars show up and i'm like "yeah mr White! yeah white power!". looks like shits about to get get real then.......

*black screen* executive producer Vince Gilligan 

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!!!!!

lol must admit when I first saw it I thought I had a dodgy link because I thought it can't end like that! Sets it up very nicely for the next episode though, can see them all ending in a similar way.

Seriously brilliant!!

I am actually shitting myself at what is in store for the last couple of episodes.

Walt has always been the anti-hero but there was something about him that had you rooting for him.  Not so sure now.  How can this end positively for anyone?

Breaking Bad?  He's fooked!!