Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
absolutelegend

Breaking Bad

What an episode 'Confessions' was! Finners is right about Dean Norris too. The scene with Walt and Jesse out in the desert was superb, and the ending! They're really ramping it up for a big finale here. Wish Dexter would get it's act together and do the same at the moment

Oh and I just stumbled across this which gave me a good chuckle :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UUD3zyu7Ek

Edited by Guest

I'm so bored of Jesse's moods. I hope he gets got.

This! I really am tired of him acting like such a b!tch sure walt has played him but only because he wasn't smart enough to clean his own loose ends up.

Edit Just fount this the ending to breaking bad deffintly suprised and excited mineral man could be good. http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/636264ec55/dean-norris-spoils-breaking-bad

Edited by LestaFox92

Discussing from latest episode.

Anyone think Jessie and Walt are setting Hank up?, two things came to me.

1. The confession from Jessie wasn't shown, has he just told them a pack of lies so Gomez doesnt know anything.
2. Jessie knows whatever happens to Walt Hank wants him in jail as well.
3. The trip to the bathroom he made, they made more of that than they should for a guy just taking a piss.

Discussing from latest episode.

Anyone think Jessie and Walt are setting Hank up?, two things came to me.

1. The confession from Jessie wasn't shown, has he just told them a pack of lies so Gomez doesnt know anything.

2. Jessie knows whatever happens to Walt Hank wants him in jail as well.

3. The trip to the bathroom he made, they made more of that than they should for a guy just taking a piss.

Good points.

I did think that Jesse going for a piss was unusual.  I just thought he was going to bottle it & climb out the bog window.  

I wanted to see Jesse's video confession - so why didn't we?

I could go for your suggestion that Jesse & Walt are setting up Hank.  I'm wondering though about Walt's phone call to Todd & the Aryan Brotherhood.  It doesn't seem to be, but is that meant for Hank?

Jesse is hard to work out.  One minute he's tossing millions out of his car window & the next he's got a plan.

Good points.

I did think that Jesse going for a piss was unusual.  I just thought he was going to bottle it & climb out the bog window.  

I wanted to see Jesse's video confession - so why didn't we?

I could go for your suggestion that Jesse & Walt are setting up Hank.  I'm wondering though about Walt's phone call to Todd & the Aryan Brotherhood.  It doesn't seem to be, but is that meant for Hank?

Jesse is hard to work out.  One minute he's tossing millions out of his car window & the next he's got a plan.

Given up trying to work Jesse out, was exactly the same about the confession, they leave that out and spend ten minutes with Marie on a couch, has to be something more to it.

The call to Todd's Uncle, it's just can't be for Jesse, it's just too obvious for Breaking Bad. Next week is called To'hajiilee which is a place in the desert in New Mexico, why do I get the feeling that might be someones resting place?