Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
absolutelegend

Breaking Bad

I watched the whole 5 series within about 3 weeks after coming home from work! For me there are so many questions left un answered in this series.

1. Why is/was Hector in a wheel chair?

Mind setting spoiler tags to this post and any future posts for poor souls who have not finished it yet? lol

Edited by ChickenBoy

eh? spin off! any ideas what kind of show it will be? comedy, or at least dramady I would guess

You can sign up to some AMC newsletter that might give you more details.  I've not been arsed to do it myself.     http://bit.ly/1m13vRP

All I know is that it's a prequel to Breaking Bad.......so there will be no Walter White cameo or storyline.  I suppose Jesse & Mike could make an appearance at some point, seeing as they both knew Saul previously.

You can sign up to some AMC newsletter that might give you more details.  I've not been arsed to do it myself.     http://bit.ly/1m13vRP

All I know is that it's a prequel to Breaking Bad.......so there will be no Walter White cameo or storyline.  I suppose Jesse & Mike could make an appearance at some point, seeing as they both knew Saul previously.

Apparently Walter could feature, not sure how they'll do it though.

I have about 10 episodes of the Sopranos left to watch, which I have loved, then I have a choice of Boardwalk Empire, The Walking Dead or Breaking Bad to watch next! May go for Breaking Bad as the series has concluded. According to IMDB it's the best rated TV series ever.

I would go for it. My two favourite shows are The Sopranos (which I watched first) and Breaking Bad.