Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
absolutelegend

Breaking Bad

Watched the 1st episode last Monday and just finished it about 30 mins ago actually brilliant, so good I feel like I am on a crystal meth comedown as I know tv will probably never be as good as this again. Don't now how anyone could fault it to be honest my favourite episode was the final of series 4 and the twist at the end.

Watched the 1st episode last Monday and just finished it about 30 mins ago actually brilliant, so good I feel like I am on a crystal meth comedown as I know tv will probably never be as good as this again. Don't now how anyone could fault it to be honest my favourite episode was the final of series 4 and the twist at the end.

I think season 4 was the best, that twist is so good.

I think season 4 was the best, that twist is so good.

Yeah me too I can't fault 5 for the whole series to work 5 needed to go the way it did but the build up to the of 4 with Gus and the 2 twists were genius never saw that coming

Yeah me too I can't fault 5 for the whole series to work 5 needed to go the way it did but the build up to the of 4 with Gus and the 2 twists were genius never saw that coming

Agreed, 5 almost seemed a bit rushed

Haha you watched all 5 series in a week?

About 10 days in total I think mate was quality, I do work full time but I was on holiday and was awaiting several deliveries to turn up so couldn't go out much so gave me a good excuse to start watching something new. Only time I took off from watching it was to go to the Yeovil game on the Tuesday night and to do the odd mission on GTA 5.

Edited by JACE_HOBBS

About 10 days in total I think mate was quality, I do work full time but I was on holiday and was awaiting several deliveries to turn up so couldn't go out much so gave me a good excuse to start watching something new. Only time I took off from watching it was to go to the Yeovil game on the Tuesday night and to do the odd mission on GTA 5.

Hat's off to you mate, that's some doing.

I finally finished it last night, what a phenomenal programme this has been. It really hit me when it finished, I feel a slight void knowing there's no more of this to come.

Nigh on faultless for me.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has Walt murdered anyone yet?

He killed Krazy 8 in 3rd episode- I quite liked second and third episode but it is not gripping enough for me. I can see flashes of clever writing mixed with some medicore stuff that I am not really interested in but I know it is essential for Walt's character development.

He killed Krazy 8 in 3rd episode- I quite liked second and third episode but it is not gripping enough for me. I can see flashes of clever writing mixed with some medicore stuff that I am not really interested in but I know it is essential for Walt's character development.

It really does get good. I think series 3 and 4 are the best. Stick with it.

Watched first four episodes. Bit of a so-so for me. Everyone said it was very slow so what point I should start to enjoy it?

I thought the first season was decent but not amazing. IMO it really picks up in the second series and then just gets better and better. Stick with it.