Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Still second

That goal difference is going to help us like one more point.

It'd take something for special for anyone to make up the difference as well, we're 18 goals better off than Hull at the moment.

Great results today. Not just the obvious 2 but forest and Brighton too, both of whom I think will be play off contenders until the last day at least. We're building a nice gap from 7th. Watford are looking good. Them and hull are our main contenders for 2nd I think.

They've got to play us at fortress KP though :thumbup:

Not to mention Cardiff at home. Apart from that, they've a lot of mid-table games.

I've already got Watford at home earmarked as 'promotion day' as well. :whistle:

Beckford isn't pushing up his transfer fee is he?

Must be killing him that he can't play in the next round of the Cup and score a goal.

One thing you've got to give him is he's not sything down players in the penalty area in injury time when 1-0 up. lol

Actually think we're stuck with him.

Palace dropped points at home - looking good

Palace wont be in the mix for 2nd before long if you ask me. Holloway is ruining them. Zaha unsettled with transfer rumours

Middlesborough Hull us and Cardiff I think, fancy Blackpool to turn them over tonight. (crosses fingers)

Archived