Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
suffolk fox

Bad news - Beckford

I have a gut feeling that if he returns to Leicester and fully recovers and we do get promoted, he'd come wanting to play for us again and will give us his all. Seeing as nothing highly expected happens, I bet this is on the cards. A sleeping giant, me thinks.

I have a gut feeling that if he returns to Leicester and fully recovers and we do get promoted, he'd come wanting to play for us again and will give us his all. Seeing as nothing highly expected happens, I bet this is on the cards. A sleeping giant, me thinks.

He's crap in the championship and he'll be crap in the Prem. Give him to a L1 club.

To be honest I'd rather have him sitting on our bench than at Huddersfield purely because if we get promoted he's another player with premier league experience. Plus more strikers the better!

Also remember if Nugent gets an injury it would be interesting to see the Wood and Beckford partnership upfront. I think it would be a lot better than Vardy and Wood partnership!

To be honest I'd rather have him sitting on our bench than at Huddersfield purely because if we get promoted he's another player with premier league experience. Plus more strikers the better!

Also remember if Nugent gets an injury it would be interesting to see the Wood and Beckford partnership upfront. I think it would be a lot better than Vardy and Wood partnership!

It's all well and good saying we should spend upwards of £20,000 a week on our third choice, 29 year old striker who hasn't proved he's anything more than average at this level, when you have two football clubs to fall back on. But when you don't, spending ridiculous amounts of money on average players doesn't look so appealing.

Hilarious how some people just can't see it.

Crap for Sven, Crap for NP, Crap for NP with a better team, Crap for Huddesfield

Still, he's awesome in the 3rd division :trumpet:

It's all well and good saying we should spend upwards of £20,000 a week on our third choice, 29 year old striker who hasn't proved he's anything more than average at this level, when you have two football clubs to fall back on. But when you don't, spending ridiculous amounts of money on average players doesn't look so appealing.

What about Waghorn how many goals as he scored this season?

it is bad news , heard gallagher is having a bad influence on knocky , we dont need trouble back here where we stand now imo . hope he is in for treatment when the lads are off .

Who told you that? The same people who told you there had been a dressing room revolt and loads of players would request transfers and leave in January?

Hilarious how some people just can't see it.

Crap for Sven, Crap for NP, Crap for NP with a better team, Crap for Huddesfield

Still, he's awesome in the 3rd division :trumpet:

And Crap for David Moyes ( who knows a good choice of character) who got rid as soon as he could!

it is bad news , heard gallagher is having a bad influence on knocky , we dont need trouble back here where we stand now imo . hope he is in for treatment when the lads are off .

Whats happening? Its not crime or drugs is it?

What about Waghorn how many goals as he scored this season?

I highly doubt he's earning as much and he's a lot younger. Those were the two points I made in that post, can you see how the two situations are completely different?

Edit: Although if you're genuinely interested, he's scored the same number as Beckford.

Christ.

Have people pieced nothing together from all the interviews about disruptive influences upsetting the team... and how much work NP has had to do to get rid of them, not easy considering their wages.

Beckford is total shite, he's proved it whoever he's played with since 2008 or whenever it was he scored a load... and so many people have spoken out about team spirit.

It would be a disaster if he came within 25 miles of a our club.

I also think Beckford is bulled, I've noticed like Gally he gets hugely criticised by the fans also I don't believe Beckford as many friends on the pitch if fans gave him more support then maybe we might see a difference.

Just give the poor guy a break, give him one more chance like we did for Waggy.

I also think Beckford is bulled, I've noticed like Gally he gets hugely criticised by the fans also I don't believe Beckford as many friends on the pitch if fans gave him more support then maybe we might see a difference.

Just give the poor guy a break, give him one more chance like we did for Waggy.

He had plenty of chances, and unlike waghorn, beckford has never proved he can be successful at this level, he is also a lot older than waghorn and on the decline, not to mention the alleged bad attitude and disruptive influence.

It's a shame we haven't yet been able to offload JB for good. He's one of the last few remnants of Sven's mismanagement. If NP has achieved anything since returning, it's creating great team spirit. I don't doubt that Pearson will deal with this in the right way. Even if that means freezing Beckford out, like he did Mills, then that's what I think will happen. I don't think we need to worry about that.

Hopefully, Huddersfield will have already agreed to pay JB's wages, or a portion of them, for the duration of the loan whether he's injured or not, and this news won't affect us at all. Maybe he'll go straight back when he's fit again.

It's a shame we haven't yet been able to offload JB for good. He's one of the last few remnants of Sven's mismanagement. If NP has achieved anything since returning, it's creating great team spirit. I don't doubt that Pearson will deal with this in the right way. Even if that means freezing Beckford out, like he did Mills, then that's what I think will happen. I don't think we need to worry about that.

Hopefully, Huddersfield will have already agreed to pay JB's wages, or a portion of them, for the duration of the loan whether he's injured or not, and this news won't affect us at all. Maybe he'll go straight back when he's fit again.

Depends who is the next manager!

Just when I thought it was safe to go back into the water :facepalm: My understanding is he is loaned to Udders until the end of the season however it is common place for players to return to their parent club for treatment. NP will ensure it is treatment and he gets nowhere near the others i would assume. The ony problem I see with it is, he's not all that, we want him playing elsewhere so some other mugs come in for him!

Archived