Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bayfox

my 3 year old could do a better job.

I was just about to post how having looked at our performances over the last 2 months or so we have gone from looking like world beaters. 6 spanked past huddersfield and ipswich early on to losing to both of these in recent weeks.

Then my wife asked how my day was and how was the football. Garbage was my initial response followed by the comment my 3 year old little girl could do a better job.

At 1st it sounded a bit rash. However on reflection it may not be far from the truth.

Today was the final straw for any backing i have given to np. I admire him for how he took a club on its knees and took us to title and a play-off on a limited squad and players. But recent games. I was at posh and ipswich. Beat the snow for boro. Witnessed 2 yorkshire clubs stop us playing this week.

And we have no plan b. Plan a isnt to great at the minute.

I have to say i am now at a point where i would accept a change.

Edit!!! ****ers.

I was just about to post how having looked at our performances over the last 2 months or so we have gone from looking like world beaters. 6 spanked past huddersfield and ipswich early on to losing to both of these in recent weeks.

Then my wife asked how my day was and how was the football. Garbage was my initial response followed by the comment my 3 year old little girl could do a better job.

At 1st it sounded a bit rash. However on reflection it may not be far from the truth.

Today was the final straw for any backing i have given to np. I admire him for how he took a club on its knees and took us to title and a play-off on a limited squad and players. But recent games. I was at posh and ipswich. Beat the snow for boro. Witnessed 2 yorkshire clubs stop us playing this week.

And we have no plan b. Plan a isnt to great at the minute.

I have to say i am now at a point where i would accept a change.

Edit!!! ****ers.

So you think that a team in the top 6 should sack it's manager because a few results have gone badly. Can you put your 3 year old in front of the keyboard. We might get more sense.

So you think that a team in the top 6 should sack it's manager because a few results have gone badly. Can you put your 3 year old in front of the keyboard. We might get more sense.

No i think because we have been garbage for weeks. Our manager as you put it has no plan b. His first 11 is questionable.

We sign a striker and play him out wide. We have no cover at full back. We are missing a midfield general and gally is still considered an answer. To what i dont know.

To name a few. Most of which our fanbase can see yet we do nothing about.

I'm questioning if he is the man for us. Not blindly licking his ring.

No i think because we have been garbage for weeks. Our manager as you put it has no plan b. His first 11 is questionable.

We sign a striker and play him out wide. We have no cover at full back. We are missing a midfield general and gally is still considered an answer. To what i dont know.

To name a few. Most of which our fanbase can see yet we do nothing about.

I'm questioning if he is the man for us. Not blindly licking his ring.

His first 11 is questionable......they are pretty much the same first 11 who put us in the top two, when no-one was concerned about a plan B because we were picking up wins. Also, you may not have noticed, we don't have bundles of talent packing the bench. No point questioning his first 11 and then questioning players like Gallagher coming into the side.

I'll agree that we shouldn't be putting strikers out wide, square pegs etc but when things have gone wrong, he's tried other options. He's not blind, if it's not working he'll change it again. Loads of teams don't have two players for every position. Given the level of stick being dished out on here - with some **** even questioning Schmeichel earlier - he could play one of the development kids there and they'd get abuse too.

No midfield general...name one that he should have bought/loaned in January. They're not exactly ten a penny. I'm sure if there was one available he'd get the chequebook out. People always say "we need this" or "we're short here" but have no answers as to who we could buy.

And I'll say it again, we're in the play-off places and have had a bad month. If we win 4 of the next 6, like we did after Christmas, you and all the other NP doubters will shhhhhh and mysteriously vanish again. Whenever we lose, you pop up, point out what's wrong and call for his head.

I'm not blindly licking his ring, just pointing out that all of the criticism is wayyyy over the top and if we sack a manager every time we lose a run of games we'll have another decade of 12 managers and championship football. Allardyce and West Ham dropped out of the top two after a poor run, they didn't sh!t themselves and call for his head, they got on with it, sung louder and went up. It's just a shame that we won't sing louder, just moan louder and go all Polly Pissypants every time things go wrong.

His first 11 is questionable......they are pretty much the same first 11 who put us in the top two, when no-one was concerned about a plan B because we were picking up wins. Also, you may not have noticed, we don't have bundles of talent packing the bench. No point questioning his first 11 and then questioning players like Gallagher coming into the side.

I'll agree that we shouldn't be putting strikers out wide, square pegs etc but when things have gone wrong, he's tried other options. He's not blind, if it's not working he'll change it again. Loads of teams don't have two players for every position. Given the level of stick being dished out on here - with some **** even questioning Schmeichel earlier - he could play one of the development kids there and they'd get abuse too.

No midfield general...name one that he should have bought/loaned in January. They're not exactly ten a penny. I'm sure if there was one available he'd get the chequebook out. People always say "we need this" or "we're short here" but have no answers as to who we could buy.

And I'll say it again, we're in the play-off places and have had a bad month. If we win 4 of the next 6, like we did after Christmas, you and all the other NP doubters will shhhhhh and mysteriously vanish again. Whenever we lose, you pop up, point out what's wrong and call for his head.

I'm not blindly licking his ring, just pointing out that all of the criticism is wayyyy over the top and if we sack a manager every time we lose a run of games we'll have another decade of 12 managers and championship football. Allardyce and West Ham dropped out of the top two after a poor run, they didn't sh!t themselves and call for his head, they got on with it, sung louder and went up. It's just a shame that we won't sing louder, just moan louder and go all Polly Pissypants every time things go wrong.

You speak far too much sense to be on here! I'm fed up with people calling for NP to go, we all know what he's achieved with us in the past and all he needs is a bit of time to get it right again. The reality is, we're 5th with a game in hand...and still in with a great chance of the play-offs. Its embarrassing to be a Leicester fan sometimes due to our lack of loyalty and support, do we REALLY think that changing manager's is going to help the situation were in? Yes, were shit today and have been for a while, but its clear the team is struggling with confidence and I know its a bit cliché, but we need to all stick together and get behind the team instead of mouthing off about our players/manager every 5 minutes. They need us.

But my 2 year old could do a better job than your 3 year old. Yeah, how do you like them apples?!

Well thats the manger and assitant sorted. I assume they are keeping steve walsh on as scout so anyone got any nominations for the coaching staff?

Archived