Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest ttfn

Millwall post match cry fest

The only thing more undeserved than our defeat was Millwall's win, they were crazily bad. The problem is that two months back we'd have beaten them 2-0 or 3-0 even with the man down, whereas now we're just not hitting the net.

Knockaert, Nugent and Wood were all disappointing and that seems to be the root of the problem. We have nothing up front at the moment.

Gutted! Didn't deserve that at all. Still lacked confidence though and that last minute goal won't help!

We just need to put this game behind us now and move onto Monday. No point calling for the managers head - what good will that do this late in the season?Not sure why some fans are so against NP and the players at the moment instead of backing them when we need to.

Move onto Monday - another 3 points up for grabs! Lets get behind the lads!

Morgan the only man to blame. With 11 men we would of won. Wouldn't expect someone like him to do something so stupid, 3 match ban as well? Just what we need.

Its a 1 match ban and I thought it was a bit soft - don't really think he had much option.

Today was a bit of a disaster. Needed to get off to a good start after the international break and losing your captain to a red card after 3 minutes was the worst thing that could happen.

Thereafter we looked well-organised and hard-working but completely bereft of any confidence or technical ability. I'm not sure we out three passes together in their half all match.

Wood, Konchesky and Drinkwater should all be ashamed of themves. The three of them have been stealing a living for the last six weeks and tonight was the nadir for all 3.

I feel for Pearson tonight - there's nothing he could have done to get a better outcome. The 3 above and Morgan let him down tonight and this result was out of his hands.

That said, I don't think there's a chairman in the division who wouldn't consider sacking the manager after 1 win in 10, particularly when that sequence includes home defeats to Sheff Wed, Millwall and Charlton, as well as away defeats at three very, very poor sides in Derby, Posh and Ipswich.

That he (and we) were unlucky tonight is besides the point. In a 10 game run you're bound to be unlucky at least once. If anything it goes to show that our recent form hasn't been down to luck at all. We've just played shit. And tonight was no exception.

Archived