Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest ttfn

Millwall post match cry fest

We would have beat them with 11 men you cvnt.

Let me guess, you think wes was unlucky.....

I don't doubt that, and it was a red. But I don't agree with jumping on the back of our most consistent player at the first opportunity

Not really too bothered tbh.

It hit home a few weeks ago to me, thats when I realised we were going nowhere this season, thats when the seasons hope's finally evaporated and my feelings haven't changed, expect i've not really been bothered about it anymore.

Of course i'm a bad fan have that attitude though....

Some of our players seriously need to take a long, hard look at themselves.

That tackle on jeff schluup was bad, who did it?

Trotter....

Lucky not to get a red.

Bit unlucky on the red card although he was the last man etc but TBH Millwall had the better chances (as you'd expect with an extra man) 1st half whilst the 2nd was a non-event till the goal.

Looked like a team lost on confidence like us to an extent.

Trotter....

Lucky not to get a red.

Bit unlucky on the red card although he was the last man etc but TBH Millwall had the better chances (as you'd expect with an extra man) 1st half whilst the 2nd was a non-event till the goal.

Looked like a team lost on confidence like us to an extent.

Ok thanks.

If you think knoch played well you should have gone to specsavers!

I didn't mention anyone called Knoch but if you're referring Konchesky then I thought he played very well considering he played 92 mins out of position with only a rookie defender alongside him.

The one thing I can not stand is a ref who applies the rules strictly one minute (Morgan) but then lets loads of offences go the next (Trotter's tackle, deliberate foul play, kicking the ball away etc, etc).

I rarely get angry with officials but tonights performance was so poor that it needs comment.

The one thing I can not stand is a ref who applies the rules strictly one minute (Morgan) but then lets loads of offences go the next (Trotter's tackle, deliberate foul play, kicking the ball away etc, etc).

I rarely get angry with officials but tonights performance was so poor that it needs comment.

Couldn't agree more. Attwell is way out of his depth.

So on that performance u want him sacked because it was his fault that wes was sent off! Also that performance showed spirit so you wanna get rid of that by changing manager!

I don't want him sacked based on that performance, I want him sacked based on the last 27 games, 11 from 12, 5 wins then 6 from 10.

Got back a bit ago.

Words fail me in all honesty, we tried so hard all game then get sucker punched at the end, we did pretty well with 10 men. Morgan deserved to be sent off in all honesty, but we were far the better side in the first half. The second half though I wasn't impressed at all, lumping it up and doing these stupid lofted chip balls will not get us anywhere, Millwall weren't particularly great tonight, but they dominated the air, Shittu was heading everything, and Wood wasn't getting a look in. They knew what they were doing, and they scrapped it out and frustrated us. I was impressed with Chaplow and Smith for them in midfield, Chaplow was everywhere putting his foot in, scrapping it out and was capable of going forward, while Smith is a decent defensive midfielder, capable of putting his foot in, and a good passer of a ball.

They were just scrappy, and we had no urgency because of it, I thought Knockaert was poor tonight, gave far too many balls away, Konchesky did well at centre back but also made some stupid errors, Wood got isolated in the second half and did nothing, Nugent tried but struggled again, while De Laet played well up until the goal, where is was his fault, got beat too easily.

Only players who impressed me tonight were Keane and James.

So unlucky, but also very frustrating.

That's a hard one to take. Got no doubt that it was a red, we'd have been screaming for it at the other end. Don't understand what Konch was doing during the incident mind.

Such a fantastic collective team effort, even with an extra man Millwall were still very negative. Credit to Pearson for trying to keep it positive.

Ultimately poor defending, or a lapse in concentration has cost us. Was there a handball in the build up?

only watched the first 50 minutes - and just think that with 11 men we would have beaten them. Red card deserved and stupid challenge from Morgan but he has been amazing all season so cant complain.

liked the team selection and just upset we didn't get a chance to see the team play a full 90 with 11

Archived