Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Barnsley Match Thread

Oh right Drinkwater is the latest FT scapegoat!

Sorry it's hard to keep up with it sometimes

TBF i've never really rated him.

Runner up to Morgan in player of the season... prior to his awful form during the team's awful form in our awful slump.

Needed dropping, shame it's through illness though.

im getting fed up of people saying get rid of NP now what good is it going to do to the team with all this negativity now? we should be supporting the manager and team as much as we can to get in the play offs, if your manager was on your back every week telling you how crap you was how would that make you feel? it would get me down and i would not be able to do my job properley as i would not have the motivation this has been our best chance of going up and you are all ruining for yourselves, today please just get behind the team yes it has not been great but we need to stick together more now than ever!!!!!

Is that big Nige's face come the end of the game?

More or less guaranteed isn't it? lol

Pearson's face, and Wood's recent body language.

That's why it's worth a cheeky bet, unless your FoxFanazer.

im getting fed up of people saying get rid of NP now what good is it going to do to the team with all this negativity now? we should be supporting the manager and team as much as we can to get in the play offs, if your manager was on your back every week telling you how crap you was how would that make you feel? it would get me down and i would not be able to do my job properley as i would not have the motivation this has been our best chance of going up and you are all ruining for yourselves, today please just get behind the team yes it has not been great but we need to stick together more now than ever!!!!!

You're quite weak minded i'd say then.

I've always said it and i've experienced and done it, if someone slagged me off i'd be even more determined to prove them wrong, i'd go out my way to prove them wrong, perhaps its my determined, competative nature, but you'd think as professional sportsmen they'd have a similar mindset.

Blah blah blah! The run we are on is unnacceptable and he deserves the critiscism he is getting for not being able to halt our tragic slide into mid table obscurity

Yeah guys, we're in the play-offs FFS 7th

Thanks for that Nigel, now get the team fired up we need all 3pts today.

Blah blah blah! The run we are on is unnacceptable and he deserves the critiscism he is getting for not being able to halt our tragic slide into mid table obscurity

and you want to support the team rather than get onto it

God not fvcking Wood the donkey

Hero to zero in only a few weeks.

This one really is crunch time, if we don't win this, we are not going to make play offs.

Sack NP now, get MO in before next game, that is my prayer.

OMG

Why do I not feel bothered about this?

Because it's Barnsley.

Boring game, went there last season and it was shit, apart from the flare at the top of the stand, and someone shouting Eriksson out he is useless, then loads of fans jumped on him and called him an egg head c**t.

Because it's Barnsley.

Boring game, went there last season and it was shit, apart from the flare at the top of the stand, and someone shouting Eriksson out he is useless, then loads of fans jumped on him and called him an egg head c**t.

This.

Thanks for a sensible response. There's so much pettiness on this forum at the moment.

Archived