Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxy Bingo

Where will we finish?

Where will we finish?  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Where will we finish this season?

First time all season that I've thought we won't make it although I still think it's going to be a close run thing. But yeah really not going well, and usually I'm positive about Leicester.

However, if we beat Bolton I will change my mind, we'll have renewed confidence from a good result and I then believe we'll go on to scrap our way into the POs.

We have the power in our hands for the last four games. Our opponents lie 3rd, 4th, 6th and 7th. Beat them all and we're comfortably in the spotlight once again. This is one funky league.

Doubt we'll make the top 6 now, but stranger things have happened. The optimist in me is saying that we usually do really well in the last 4/5 games of the season under Pearson, but then the realist in me just voted 8th.

Voted 6th, just to put a bit of excitement and optimism into the thread.

I do believe we can do it. We need to beat Bolton though otherwise it won't happen.

My reasoning exactly. Realistically I would have gone 7th.

Tuesday's massive.

At the start of the season I wanted us to finish in the top 6 on the last day of the season and win the play offs as no better way to go up in my opinion. So even though I am down and frustrated with our disastrous run, we are still on for what I wanted at the start of the season#coyb

Archived