Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Watford At Home Pre Match Chat - Biggest Game In 3 Years

haven't won a televised game this season and been hammered in Leicester on their last 4 visits and numerous occasions before that.

But hey, whatever!

Brighton/Birmingham....granted they were earlier in the season so probably not remembered too well!

It will interesting to see how many of our loan players actually sign up on a pernament basis - got Forestieri signed up for now.

Guess it does depend on what league we're in..I am not as confident as some fans might be that a whole host of them will sign pernament deals.

Afterall they are the modern day footballer and have agents...

I'm at my best mate's wedding in Manchester on Saturday morning and his fiancee is insisting I go to the rehearsal on the Friday night at 7pm because I'm doing a reading. Absolute nightmare. Even if I get out in time to watch it on Sky somewhere, the Mrs will have the right hump. **** 'em all!

She's done that on purpose mate ;)

She's done that on purpose mate ;)

well, they are Forest fans. My train to Manchester might have to get 'mysteriously' delayed so I can't make the rehearsal... Then I'll tell the gf that, like it or not, we're going for dinner somewhere where there's a TV with Sky Sports. I'll have to face the wrath of an angry bride and an angrier girlfriend, but if we smash a few past Watford, it'll be worth it.

well, they are Forest fans. My train to Manchester might have to get 'mysteriously' delayed so I can't make the rehearsal... Then I'll tell the gf that, like it or not, we're going for dinner somewhere where there's a TV with Sky Sports. I'll have to face the wrath of an angry bride and an angrier girlfriend, but if we smash a few past Watford, it'll be worth it.

Just drop the old fella out and pop your tongue down the brides throat at rehearsal. It will be all over in minutes (thats what she said) and youll be free to watch the game in peace

According to some folks on the Watford FC forum, there could be a few Hull fans at the King Power Stadium on Friday.

Why? Sad bastards. You couldn't pay me enough money to go and watch a Hull game.

Just drop the old fella out and pop your tongue down the brides throat at rehearsal. It will be all over in minutes (thats what she said) and youll be free to watch the game in peace

I'm liking this. There'll be implications, but I'll leave that for future-Richard to sort out.

Why? Sad bastards. You couldn't pay me enough money to go and watch a Hull game.

Apparently, they want to "be there" when they get automatic promotion.

Anyway, I can't see us selling all tickets for the Friday game, so I suppose they have a good chance of sneaking in.

Speaking of which, I find it a bit sad that for such a monumental and decisive game - and our last home game in the regular season, mind - the club haven't made more effort to promote the fixture and attract as many home fans as possible.

Once again I'm still think we should try just playing three at the back, at times i don't think either Konchesky or De Laet make much of impact in the team. 3-4-3 formation needs to be looked at,

Kasper

Moore- CBR

Morgan- CBC

Keane-CBL

Knocky- RW

James- CM

King- CM

Schlupp- LW

Waghorn or Gallagher/Marshall- (Just behind the two forwards)

Nugent- AT

Wood- AT

Bench:

Logan, Konchesky, De Laet, Dyer, Gallagher or Marshall, Kane, Drinkwater.

Bench:

Once again I'm still think we should try just playing three at the back, at times i don't think either Konchesky or De Laet make much of impact in the team. 3-4-3 formation needs to be looked at,

Kasper

Moore- CBR

Morgan- CBC

Keane-CBL

Knocky- RW

James- CM

King- CM

Schlupp- LW

Waghorn or Gallagher/Marshall- (Just behind the two forwards)

Nugent- AT

Wood- AT

Bench:

Logan, Konchesky, De Laet, Dyer, Gallagher or Marshall, Kane, Drinkwater.

Bench:

There's a distinct lack of pace in that back 3 which would worry me.

Also, you need wing backs ideally to be make 3-5-2 work and Knockaert couldn't be less of a wing back.

lol

If we try and play the passing game we'll get completely hammered apparently.

Even the most naive of Leicester fans wouldn't disagree with this surely?

If you can give an example of a side that have beaten us by playing 'the passing game' you're doing very well. You could maybe pull out Hull 1-2 at home, but other than that we've lost due to silly mistakes, or teams frustrating us by not committing anyone forward.

Even the most naive of Leicester fans wouldn't disagree with this surely?

If you can give an example of a side that have beaten us by playing 'the passing game' you're doing very well. You could maybe pull out Hull 1-2 at home, but other than that we've lost due to silly mistakes, or teams frustrating us by not committing anyone forward.

If we play our passing game as well as we did in the first part of the season even the mighty Watford will struggle.

It's when we start playing shite football that we have a mare, like we've mainly been doing since January.

Same team again for me

Not going to be able to make it to the game due to work commitments but they have sky there so might take both my breaks at once when the game starts lol

Can see it being a nail biter!

You get 2 hours of breaks at work in each shift?

Any job going at your place? :thumbup:

You get 2 hours of breaks at work in each shift?

Any job going at your place? :thumbup:

lol no get an hour break and then 15 minutes so I'll watch from 15 minutes then go back to work for 15 minutes at half time and then watch the second half

Sorted :)

Bit quiet on here today.

Going Snooker tomorrow again in Sheffield, then this on Friday night, fantastic stuff.

Hopefully the team will be unchanged tomorrow night, but I really want to see Waghorn back on the bench.

When did they become the "mighty Watford"

I suspect that that happenned when someone on your side of the argument put the 2 sides on paper side by side and tried to work out if anyone in your team would get in ours - frankly when i tried and used the side that you put out against Palarse - not even one of yours in all honesty got a game - i thought about King - but i had him up against Chalobah and that is not an even contest -

I suspect that that happenned when someone on your side of the argument put the 2 sides on paper side by side and tried to work out if anyone in your team would get in ours - frankly when i tried and used the side that you put out against Palarse - not even one of yours in all honesty got a game - i thought about King - but i had him up against Chalobah and that is not an even contest -

lol

Keep it coming. Fantastic entertainment

Archived