Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
theessexfox

Apology

I think loads thought it was over including myself.

So we should forgive and forget many comments made on this forum over the past month, move on, win or lose in the play-offs lets just enjoy them.

Let's come together, have a cuddle and raise the roof at the KP on Thursday night.

Up the City!!!

I didn't think we had a hope in hell of clinching this.  Well done to Pearson and the lads.  Scraping 6th is still poor given where we were in Feb, but I will take it after our poor run, and gratefully.  It is not easy to pull something out of the bag when you have lost all momentum, so fair play to them.  In some respects you would rather get in like that than like Watford who will be disappointed not to get 2nd.

I think loads thought it was over including myself.

So we should forgive and forget many comments made on this forum over the past month, move on, win or lose in the play-offs lets just enjoy them.

Let's come together, have a cuddle and raise the roof at the KP on Thursday night.

Up the City!!!

Forget it until when? Until the same people declare it season over if we go a goal behind or lose the first leg!

Forget it until when? Until the same people declare it season over if we go a goal behind or lose the first leg!

Those will be the cvnts.

I am just happy and shocked, that we have got where we are, many fans ruled it out after losing to Watford, but we have done the unthinkable.

If we lose I will still be proud of the team.

I too thought it was all over a couple if months ago....thought we would get murdered today and no way we could turn around this bad spell...however some how we have got into the play offs....now i can't imagine us not getting to Wembley ....fickle bastard i am!!!!!

Archived