Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tielemans63

I know it's petty and uncalled for but.....

lol

He left Reading for us and Reading were promptly promoted with us out of the play-offs.

He then left us for Bolton with Bolton finishing out of the play-offs and us..........

Not one for all this.

'How do you feel?' - Well it's not like he came out and said he wanted to leave. Wasn't good enough for us, ok, moved onto Bolton. I think our decision to pay £5million for him (or whatever it was) still looks so stupid.

I'd rather us get into Alan Rogers because he came out and gave us all stick yesterday.

As said he didn't leave out of choice, and he doesn't even get in Boltons side most of the time, so I'm guessing he doesn't care, and I have no real interest in mocking him.......bit pointless this, save the abuse for the trees.

Not one for all this.

'How do you feel?' - Well it's not like he came out and said he wanted to leave. Wasn't good enough for us, ok, moved onto Bolton. I think our decision to pay £5million for him (or whatever it was) still looks so stupid.

I'd rather us get into Alan Rogers because he came out and gave us all stick yesterday.

I'm with you on this. Mills was our mistake for buying him.

Not one for all this.

Hmm, I can see where you're coming from but Mills' ego was a big reason for his being ostracised here.

That said, I'd much rather the piss out of Alan Rogers.

Don't really care about him tbh. The only reason he got as much stick as he did was because of his price tag. If we'd signed him for £500k or something most fans would have written him off as a sub-standard signing (God knows we've had a few in the last few years) and moved on by now.

As for all the stuff about him being arrogant, etc....do we really know? I mean it may have been reported in the Mockery but that's hardly a reliable source.

And the end of the day, it wasn't Matt Mills's decision to pay £5m for Matt Mills - it was Sven's. Yes he took us to the cleaners on his wage deal...but only because he worked out we were stupid enough to pay him that kind of money. Who on here can honestly say they wouldn't do the same with their employer? Bit unfair to target him because of another man's error.

He's unpopular because he's got a massive ego and threw his toys out the pram. He was moaning at the fans at the drop of a hat, falling out with the manager/squad and then cheering on Reading when they played us.

Don't like him at all, just like Mattock I'm glad his career is going to shit.

Archived