Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
peach0000

Beckford to Bolton

Who are the other 6! Wellens, Gallagher, Danns??

No actual confirmation of it but Beckford, Danns, Wellens, Gallagher, Drinkwater, Waghorn and I think the other was St Ledger. That's off the top of my head though, the names are in the not so magnificent 7 set to leave thread on the main forum

You just watch him bang them in for Bolton. It's a certainty he will get more than any of our strikers. Bolton will be in the mix for promotion , and any way Beckford is still a much better player than Wood will ever be. You just wait and see, theer will not be too many Halleluiahs come the end of next season when we realise it was not him at fault is was us.

I bet you were saying the same sort of things about Mills this time last year.

Wood is already better than Beckford, and he's still only 21.

Who are the other 6! Wellens, Gallagher, Danns??

I think it's those three and Drinkwater, St. Ledger and...

Edit: Waghorn.

I don't think you realize how much you just embarrassed yourself... Kind of insecure  of you  to try and claim a victory on an online forum!

lol

Toodle pips! :wave:

Your trolling is very amateur, now that IS embarrassing. :D  :D

I'll take that bet. I bet you a tenner at least one of our strikers has scored more than JB by the end of the season.

Hmmmm  well we don't know who we are having as our strikers by the time we have finished selling off our best players, but I will have a tenner with you that Beckford will score more than Wood if Wood is still here.

Beckford 29 years old 25 goals in the top 2 divisions

Wood 21 years old 32 goals in the top 2 divisions

Wood 30 international caps 10 goals

Beckford 5 international caps 1 goal

Yeah Beckford far better than wood will ever be!

Wood never played in the Prem ( and never will ) Wood plays for New Zealand are you seriously comparing playing for New Zealand with playing for England ? Wood has been absolute gash for us apart from his first three games , he is a championship Donkey and always will be.

Beckford will flourish under Friedman at Bolton because Friedman is twice the manager Pearson will ever be , While Wood will continue his downward path under the tactical genius we are stuck with called Pearson. 

I bet you were saying the same sort of things about Mills this time last year.

Wood is already better than Beckford, and he's still only 21.

I think it's those three and Drinkwater, St. Ledger and...

Edit: Waghorn.

You betted wrong Mills was shit from the off and I said so. Wood is no better than Mills in quality and proved that after his first three games. Only time will tell but I forecast a good season for Beckford under a quality manager in Friedman while I also predict another dire season for wood under Pearson.

Hmmmm  well we don't know who we are having as our strikers by the time we have finished selling off our best players, but I will have a tenner with you that Beckford will score more than Wood if Wood is still here.

Deal! Easiest tenner I'll ever win...

You betted wrong Mills was shit from the off and I said so. Wood is no better than Mills in quality and proved that after his first three games. Only time will tell but I forecast a good season for Beckford under a quality manager in Friedman while I also predict another dire season for wood under Pearson.

Read the bold very carefully once more. You can't be stupid enough not to realise how idiotic the highlighted is.

Wood never played in the Prem ( and never will ) Wood plays for New Zealand are you seriously comparing playing for New Zealand with playing for England ? Wood has been absolute gash for us apart from his first three games , he is a championship Donkey and always will be.

Beckford will flourish under Friedman at Bolton because Friedman is twice the manager Pearson will ever be , While Wood will continue his downward path under the tactical genius we are stuck with called Pearson. 

Hahahaa Beckford's not played for England, you pillock. He's played for the mighty Jamaica, who are every bit as bad as New Zealand.

Who has never outdone the 'useless' Nigel Pearson in the league.

Read the bold very carefully once more. You can't be stupid enough not to realise how idiotic the highlighted is.

You are being ambiguous again. Your point is ?

Who has never outdone the 'useless' Nigel Pearson in the league.

He's the exception then most of the others have.

Beckford will flourish under Friedman at Bolton because Friedman is twice the manager Pearson will ever be , While Wood will continue his downward path under the tactical genius we are stuck with called Pearson.

Wood actually has played in the premier league for WBA, and as pointed out I am comparing New Zealand to Jamaica.

You are being ambiguous again. Your point is ?

He's the exception then most of the others have.

Like Nigel Adkins, Ian Holloway, Lee Clark to name a few off the top of my head....

Ah but Atkins and Holloway managed to go on and get their teams promoted, where as we are still here.

Whereas this is true. They've still never beaten Pearson. So he can't be that bad....

Obviously it was Pearsons fault that Knockaert missed the penalty that would've got us to wembley... Then who knows what would've happened.

Archived