Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
peach0000

Beckford to Bolton

He was a disaster panic signing.  Im sure he is a nice bloke etc etc, but never ever suited to Leicester

Disagree was never given a chance? Played the first three games of last season then just dropped. We are led to believe he wanted to go he was trouble etc etc? Let's be honest we will never know. Like the majority on here just pure speculation, rumour, and whispers.

He may not go either heard a rumour ha ha they are wide of the mark with salaries, and fees etc we could be stuck with him till his contract expires.

Disagree was never given a chance? Played the first three games of last season then just dropped. We are led to believe he wanted to go he was trouble etc etc? Let's be honest we will never know. Like the majority on here just pure speculation, rumour, and whispers.

He may not go either heard a rumour ha ha they are wide of the mark with salaries, and fees etc we could be stuck with him till his contract expires.

I heard :pearson: headbutted him after finding out he had an orgy with his daughter along with Danns, Gally, Drinky and SSL hence why he hates them all and wants them sold.

Forgetting those 44 games played in the 11/12 season under Sven and Pearson?

And I think you'll find he was dropped because he was absolute shite in those first three games of the season - it's not Pearson's fault if he then spits his dummy out because he's got to sit on the bench for a couple of games.

Forgetting those 44 games played in the 11/12 season under Sven and Pearson?

And I think you'll find he was dropped because he was absolute shite in those first three games of the season - it's not Pearson's fault if he then spits his dummy out because he's got to sit on the bench for a couple of games.

Pearson's fault if he did not know how to play him, which he did not.

Guest MattP

Pearson's fault if he did not know how to play him, which he did not.

When a player can't seem to play for every manager he plays for, eventually it might be worth looking at the player.

If Beckford ends up with more league goals than all of our strikers at the end of next season I officially pledge to name my first-born child Jermaine Beckfordinho, regardless of gender.

Had to point this out to my mate in Portsmouth , hehe , however his son , David Nugentino failed to see the funny side!!

If Beckford ends up with more league goals than all of our strikers at the end of next season I officially pledge to name my first-born child Jermaine Beckfordinho, regardless of gender.

lol

The thought of Backfired sorry Beckford scoring lots of goals lol

Just know he will prove me wrong now lol

He scored 8 goals in 21 appearances for Huddersfield, not that shabby.

Majority of them came under Robins (so fair play, there's a manager who seems to know the trick).

I just think it's far too big a risk to take. If he was on average wages I'd give it some consideration but weighing it up, it points strongly towards getting rid for me and has done for ages.

Does anyone know if this is going to happen? I know he didn't come in this week and was some way apart interms of wages but I thought tis was as good as done.I assume we need him to go to start bringing new players in.

Archived