Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
peach0000

Beckford to Bolton

Hallelujah :scarf: 

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/bolton-set-sign-leicester-striker-1985398?

Bolton set to sign Leicester striker Jermaine Beckford in £1million move23 Jun 2013 22:30

Leicester begin summer sales after agreeing fee with Bolton for pacy striker

Huddersfield-Town-v-Millwall-npower-ChamCall him a wanderer: Jermaine Beckford set for Reebok move
Gareth Copley

Bolton boss Dougie Freedman is signing Leicester City striker Jermaine Beckford in a £1 million deal.

Freedman has been after Beckford for weeks and has finally agreed a fee - with the Foxes letting the forward go at the start of their summer sales.

Beckford, who lives in the Bolton area, is also willing to take a pay cut to join Wanderers and sign a two-year deal at the Reebok to join up with Freedman.

Happy days - although we've spent too much money on him when we signed him under Eriksson, at least we've got him off the books!

Thanks for nothing, Jermaine. You may be a prolific striker but you've rarely demonstrated your ability whenever you've played for us.

Hopefully, other high earners will follow... :fc:

You just watch him bang them in for Bolton. It's a certainty he will get more than any of our strikers. Bolton will be in the mix for promotion , and any way Beckford is still a much better player than Wood will ever be. You just wait and see, theer will not be too many Halleluiahs come the end of next season when we realise it was not him at fault is was us.

You just watch him bang them in for Bolton. It's a certainty he will get more than any of our strikers. Bolton will be in the mix for promotion , and any way Beckford is still a much better player than Wood will ever be. You just wait and see, theer will not be too many Halleluiahs come the end of next season when we realise it was not him at fault is was us.

You do know the main reason we've got/we're getting rid of him, yes?

Judging by this post, you certainly don't.

Enlighten me ?  And don't give me the bollocks about wages please.

lol.

Don't fricken start moaning then you moron. It's bloody obvious that's the main reason for us wanting to get rid of him, even if he was our star player we'd still most likely be wanting to be shifting him off. 

Huddersfield were and are a poor side. Bolton will suit him much better and Friedman is no fool.

Time will tell. The important thing for me is that should it happen, we have a big earner off our books, we have a player who couldn't give a shit out of our dressing room and in an incredible turn of events, we've received a £1mil bonus for our troubles. This would be excellent news.

Enlighten me ?  And don't give me the bollocks about wages please.

It's not really 'bollocks' is it? It's something we cannot sweep under the carpet, as much as anyone wants to.

lol.

Don't fricken start moaning then you moron. It's bloody obvious that's the main reason for us wanting to get rid of him, even if he was our star player we'd still most likely be wanting to be shifting him off. 

And don't come on here with your cheap chav phoney Bro talk , fricken indeed. For you to call anyone else a moron is absurd. If you took the time to read things you would know he has agreed to take a wage cut in order to go to Bolton and Huddersfield were paying a good deal of his wages last season.

Time will tell. The important thing for me is that should it happen, we have a big earner off our books, we have a player who couldn't give a shit out of our dressing room and in an incredible turn of events, we've received a £1mil bonus for our troubles. This would be excellent news.

It's not really 'bollocks' is it? It's something we cannot sweep under the carpet, as much as anyone wants to.

Ok can you enlighten me as what exactly he was earning a week with us ? Every one jumps on this bandwagon but no one comes up with the actual figures because neither the club or player has ever stated his wages. Even if it were true that is not his fault the club were stupid enough to pay him that amount. He has agreed a wage cut to go to Bolton so he is not that mercenary he just thinks he has more chance of playing in the top flight again with them and I think he is right.

Archived