Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
peach0000

Beckford to Bolton

I can read perfectly, your backtracking is hilarious though. What's up, you a bit embarrassed because you look like a total mug now? Never mind, eh?

I am not backtracking at all. You all stated he has 1 year left on his contract, correct but he has been offered an extension and signs are that he will sign. Its basically me saying Martyn will be here for longer than the aforementioned one year. My facts and figures are clear and on this occasion it looks like I know a lot more on this particular subject than you do. Will have to get up a little earlier to embarass me little lad

I am not backtracking at all. You all stated he has 1 year left on his contract, correct but he has been offered an extension and signs are that he will sign. Its basically me saying Martyn will be here for longer than the aforementioned one year. My facts and figures are clear and on this occasion it looks like I know a lot more on this particular subject than you do. Will have to get up a little earlier to embarass me little lad

That's bollocks. You know it, and I know it, and everyone else knows it. You've ****ed up and now you're trying desperately to cover it up.

Careful who you call stupid when you think we can get over a million for a bloke whose contract expires a week on Sunday!

Waghorn's contract isn't up until next year.

Well thats incorrect.

There's nothing 'incorrect' about saying Waghorn's contract is up next year, because it is and until he signs another contract, it will remain that way. You obviously thought he was out of contract this summer and now you're making up some bollocks about 'oooh yeah, but he'll definitely sign another contract so technically his contract's not up until blah blah blah'.

Do yourself a favour and give it a rest, you're really embarrassing yourself now.

Does anyone have a link that shows he has been offered an extension to his contract?

He's not, Svensson is talking rubbish.

That's bollocks. You know it, and I know it, and everyone else knows it. You've ****ed up and now you're trying desperately to cover it up.

There's nothing 'incorrect' about saying Waghorn's contract is up next year, because it is and until he signs another contract, it will remain that way. You obviously thought he was out of contract this summer and now you're making up some bollocks about 'oooh yeah, but he'll definitely sign another contract so technically his contract's not up until blah blah blah'.

Do yourself a favour and give it a rest, you're really embarrassing yourself now.

He's not, Svensson is talking rubbish.

Wow are you on your period.. You need a valium to calm yourself down Mrs...

Erm you called me a mug 1st. You really can't get anything right today can you? I suggest a little lay down luvvey..

Are you retarded? You said he was out of contract as of this summer. He's got another year left on his deal. I do feel sorry for people like yourself.

Erm you called me a mug 1st. You really can't get anything right today can you? I suggest a little lay down luvvey..

Yeah, the difference is though I was using personal insults to highlight your stupidity. I think I've more than done that in this thread, anyway - I'm off for a pint. Ta-ta for now.

He didn't call you one, he said you looked like one. Seeing as your making up mystery contract offers for a player who has been told he has no future at the club, it's a fair comment. 

Yeah, the difference is though I was using personal insults to highlight your stupidity. I think I've more than done that in this thread, anyway - I'm off for a pint. Ta-ta for now.

so that form of personal insult is acceptable then? Wow that makes lots of sense. Best to drown your sorrows no move along and let the grown folk talk xx

Sorry have you just manipulated that to make yourself appear big, clever, funny?

Svenson, having just read the thread I think everyone knows that you have made a fool of yourself.  Maybe you should just admit you made an error instead of spouting off at people who clearly have more knowledge of the subject than you.  We all make mistakes son.

Archived