Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Monk

Watford Post Match Thread

Facts are:

• We should have got automatic promotion
  • We had the most fantastic win against Florist
  • It shouldn't have been a penalty
  • We should have watched them catching us on the break
  • Watford were better on the day
  • We just have to keep it together for next season.

I'm going to have a glass of red wine, which is better for my heart than watching City.

Agree with this, really should have been watching them on the break. 

Got completely side-tracked that we had a penalty and the backline got caught completely off guard.

Why don't you go and be smug on your own forum, oh sorry you probably don't have one, so you thought you would loan one.

You can take your smug patronising, false sympathy and shove it up your arse.

Don't be a dick.

I dont like to jump in and have a knee jerk reaction but I cant but say Knocky's ego and arrogance and self glory has cost us a place a Wembley...thats how i feel at the moment,

sick in the pitt of my stomach

why oh why oh why did this have to happen to us

is it actually real?

I dont like to jump in and have a knee jerk reaction but I cant but say Knocky's ego and arrogance and self glory has cost us a place a Wembley...thats how i feel at the moment,

sick in the pitt of my stomach

why oh why oh why did this have to happen to us

is it actually real?

Nah, he had the balls to take it, you need a player who wants to take it. Who else should have taken it?

Nah, he had the balls to take it, you need a player who wants to take it. Who else should have taken it?

he made a beeline for the ball as soon as it was given

cant fault him for having the balls for taking it, but its a team game, and he wasnt my first choice

nugget for me

Why don't you go and be smug on your own forum, oh sorry you probably don't have one, so you thought you would loan one.

You can take your smug patronising, false sympathy and shove it up your arse.

Hardly false sympathy, it's a horrible way to go out, and every football fan knows it.

I realise your emotions are running high right now so I'm not going to rise to the bait.

I'd like to thank the City players, manager, training staff and owner for a great season.

I think, at times, we played the best football I've seen from a City team in over 40 years. It was a roller coaster, but at least it was never boring.

Thanks,

Hope that you are all back next season.

I'm proud to be a Leicester lad and a lifelong Leicester supporter.

You can't seriously blame Knocky for having the gonads to take a penalty nobody else wanted?

At the moment i am, until i calm down at least, but i feel physically sick in the stomach

You dont think his love of the glory got in the way of the decision who took the pen?

Ignore the Watford fans, real fans win and lose with respect to their opposition. Congratulations to Watford, they did the job and took advantage of us. I said a few things about Knockaert immediately after the match that I regretted and have now deleted now i've calmed down. What I do want to say is he is a very selfish player and maybe that showed when he decided to take the penalty instead of Nugent or someone HOWEVER, he has been selfish all season and we have profited from that many times. He was a foot away from being a hero. His penalty miss didn't run the ball 90 yards into the back of our net, our relaxed defense did. Personally, I don't think there is anyone to blame. We did ourselves proud today and I will be there from day one next season.

he made a beeline for the ball as soon as it was given

cant fault him for having the balls for taking it, but its a team game, and he wasnt my first choice

nugget for me

You mean the same Nugent who has only taken 1 penalty before and has said this ****ing season that he isn't a penalty taker?

If you really want to blame someone surely Schmeichels flap at the cross has to be questioned? Just saying. Personally don't blame anyone, we lose as a team.  Lads played their hearts out and Watford (as much i dislike them) probably deserved it. 

Divs wanting Pearson out. ****ing nutcases. What, and spend another 2 seasons and £20m building a squad to another manger's taste? Only to sack when they don't go up after a whole season? ****ing stupid.

Well lets hope if he stays, that we don`t start off the season with 2 wins from 16 games!

Still, i`m sure all the Pearsonites will find an excuse to keep him, even we did!

Watford fan here.

I'm sure you're all gutted at the way it ended more than the result. Very sorry that someone had to be the loser from this tie, and it was a harsh way to lose when you probably all thought it was over.

Your team came to play today rather than spoil, and I think that any neutrals will agree today was a fantastic game to watch.

Thought your boy Morgan was really good today, his positioning was spot on and he seems very mobile for a man of his size. Knockaert looks a very good player, and I hope your boo boys don't hound him out. As an opposition fan I was bricking it every time he got the ball in our final third.

Best of luck for next season, regardless of which division we happen to be in. There are a number of odious clubs in the top 2 divisions, but I don't think you guys are one of them.

Mate, you outplayed us today, fair play. Morgan was a rock, yet again and Knocky ran til his legs fell off, we';re so proud of them.

Thought your team showed real spirit, determination and skill today and you deserved it. We were within one kick and I'd take that but it would have been harsh. 

We'll be back next year though, good luck for the final. On todays performance you should win it.

What the fvcks that got to do with today?

You mean the same Nugent who has only taken 1 penalty before and has said this ****ing season that he isn't a penalty taker?

I am just gutted mate, totally ****ing gutted, I feel like someone has just died

I dont know what i am saying at the minute, i just want this day to be over

Archived