Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Monk

Watford Post Match Thread

Absolutely fvcking devastated.

I knew the circumstances of the penalty guaranteed a miss but the counter attack and goal for them was just pure, pure evil.

A small franchise of an Italian business is going to Wembley in our stead and it hurts like hell.

Just me who thinks he's perfectly entitled to hit the deck there? Got a shove in the shoulder, anyone in the world would've gone over. 

I literally don't know what to do with myself. I didn't watch the penalty but why did we have everyone forward? Why didn't we just have a few people forward and everyone else back in position? 

Divs wanting Pearson out. ****ing nutcases. What, and spend another 2 seasons and £20m building a squad to another manger's taste? Only to sack when they don't go up after a whole season? ****ing stupid.

Honestly, we didn't look in it all game. We stopped playing "football" 15 games ago.

I want NP out. Not because we lost, but because of the way we played.

**** off.

Sickening way to lose. Onwards and upwards for next season.

Archived