Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
qwerty123

Pearson sacked?

Nothing official so can't be sure NP has been sacked. I will be disappointed if he is. I'd give him one more chance. If they are not gonna sack him then they need to go public and back him properly so then everyone knows what's going on and we can start to look to add to the squad.

I for one am gonna miss the HOOF. For a side and a tactician who uses HartlepoolWimbledon style football we never did bad in the champiOnship. At least we don't need to invest in midfield if Pearson was boss. Don't think it would be nice for the prem if we were playing in it, but for the championship were ok.

Got a new song though. We play in the sky , we play in the skyyyy , Nigel is our leader we play in the sky. We play in the sky we play in the skyyyy , we don't need a groundsman cos we play in the sky, we play in the sky, we play in the skyyy, I don't need a ticket I can see from outside.

If Neil Lennon takes over, I'm straight down the bookies to bet that we won't even make the playoffs next season. May as well make a bit of money out of a miserable season.

iv already put my bank account on it, although thats not alot to be fair im ****ing skint.

Archived