Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
qwerty123

Pearson sacked?

Gutted. Obviously gonna be Poyet and a huge expenditure.

The owners decide expenditure. If Pearson has reduced expenditure it has been under instruction, not out of giving a shit. The same would go for any successor, should this be true.

The owners decide expenditure. If Pearson has reduced expenditure it has been under instruction, not out of giving a shit. The same would go for any successor, should this be true.

Didn't he baulk at 'only' being given £10 million at Brighton?

Wouldn't want him here, his teams play alright football, but they play some of the dirtiest football I've ever seen. Filthy team.

Why would he drop to league 1 when he is a proven championship manager?

No idea - I'm just speculating ! But Wolves is an appealing job for anyone with a sense of history in football. Also, sometimes when sacked, people have an urge to 'protect' themselves. Trying to take Wolves up might appeal more than another season in the CCL ? Hell, we don't know for definite that he's gone yet !

So your a nigel pesrson fan, not a Leicester fan. Good luck supporting Mr Pearsons next club!

what an idiotic thing to say, we all support leicester, think a few of are just sick of changing something that isnt broken!!

So your a nigel pesrson fan, not a Leicester fan. Good luck supporting Mr Pearsons next club!

No he's fed up of the high turnover of managers leading to no overall progress and an ever increasing cost. As many are.

Its not about that. Everything a manager has now put in place, will now be up-rooted and will have to begin ALL over again. If its Poyet... he misses out on playoffs, gets a second season because he is 'building' , no promotion second season, gets sacked and we start all over again. Look at united, Everton, even Arsenal. Manager has built something because he has been given time, OUR club is a joke.

I bring this up again:

Nigel Pearson: 3 full seasons as Leicester boss.

First season: League 1 Winners.

Second Season: Championship Play off semi finals (Penalties)

Third Season: Championship Play off semi finals (1 kick from Wembley)

Ridiculous.

Expanding on that last season point, how will this make Knockaert feel? I hope he doesn't think its all his fault, and is tempted to leave. That would be awful.

Thanks for everything Nigel!

Archived