Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
qwerty123

Pearson sacked?

It's difficlult as we dont know what NP has had to contend with in reducing the wage bill etc.

IF the Thais can afford to bank roll this  and IF we have a suitable replacement (MON, RDM, Lenny eyc) then on the face of it NP needs to go in my opinion.

The reasons:

1. Most recent poor form (yes people talk about the first half of the season but it's your last results that count in a side that had full fitness and should have been on eth rampage)

2. Poor man management - falls out with a lot of poeple (media, higher LCFC management, players)

3. Tactical naivity

4. Lack of leadership fromteh sidelines

5. Inability to appoint a leader on the pitch

6. Failure to sort out our weak midfield

if true, ridiculous - a penalty away from play off finals this year, hardly a failed season

Sorry but it definitely was a failed season. Promotion = success.

Although I agree that NP shouldn't be sacked.

We've apparently approached Poyet and that's why he's been suspended. Their story of why he's even suspended is a cover up.

Why would they suspend him? It's clear he wants to go, so if we've approached them then just let him leave and get the £2.5M compensation.

Poyet was suspended for refusing to do the retained list.

I for one am gonna miss the HOOF. For a side and a tactician who uses HartlepoolWimbledon style football we never did bad in the champiOnship. At least we don't need to invest in midfield if Pearson was boss. Don't think it would be nice for the prem if we were playing in it, but for the championship were ok.

Got a new song though. We play in the sky , we play in the skyyyy , Nigel is our leader we play in the sky. We play in the sky we play in the skyyyy , we don't need a groundsman cos we play in the sky, we play in the sky, we play in the skyyy, I don't need a ticket I can see from outside.

lol lol lol !!!

All this rubbish we play long ball football, I don't think we do. With players like Knocky, Dyer and King we play a lot on the floor. Do fans expect us to play just the same and as well as Barca? Get real!

All this rubbish we play long ball football, I don't think we do. With players like Knocky, Dyer and King we play a lot on the floor. Do fans expect us to play just the same and as well as Barca? Get real!

Before our abysmal run we did play some great football, ripping teams to pieces but something happened and since then we have resorted to hoofball.

Did you see the two legs against Watford? It was a disgrace and the football was terribly ineffective and poor to watch. I don't expect us to play like Barcelona but this hoofball is ridiculous.

Iain Dowie would be a great pick personally, been out of a job for a while and i think he could do a job for us.

lol fvcking hell!

Archived