Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
qwerty123

Pearson sacked?

Poyet would be a mistake.

He's very different to Pearson in terms of managerial style and style of play. If he takes over, it'll be yet another revamp to the squad and we really don't need that, on a financial level and in regards to promotion next season.

The amount of 'sources within the Club' is extraordinary. I get the impression of loads of admin staff texting each other with 'what they just saw', then texting their mates. It's a bit village.

If Pearson is going, he deserves to go with dignity, or as much as is possible when you've been sacked. We may be disappointed with how this season panned out, but by and large he has been pretty good for the Club.

I was genuinely in two minds over whether he should stay or go. I reckon it was 50:50. Let's hope it works out well for LCFC

Nigel is meeting with the board today to discuss player budget for next season, seems a strange thing to do for a manager that has been sacked. It's all BS!

I'm going back a few years but I remember this guy being spot on in the past...

Poyet would be a mistake.

He's very different to Pearson in terms of managerial style and style of play. If he takes over, it'll be yet another revamp to the squad and we really don't need that, on a financial level and in regards to promotion next season.

I agree about personality and Poyet will be hard work, but I think we have the nucleaus of a squad which could fit Poyet's style of play.

There is no guarantees but there is something suggests to me that Poyet is more likely to be a top manager than Pearson, in the future.

Lennon, Paul, Ringo...

At least one of them could bring more dynamism to a post match interview and let's be honest, that's what's most important to us!

(Probably not Lennon though)

Worried... Worried... you've done nothing but rip him to shreds for two years. I would have thought you'd be jumping for joy!

Happy if it's true he's gone but as they screwed with the replacement for Sven I'm worried it could happen again.

As for the 2 years well he's been here 18 months and I wasn't slagging him when we were playing football on the ground, it was when he went back to default mode that I decided I was right first time round.

I would be looking for a manager like Gary Johnson. Dresses well unlike Pearson who dresses like somebody from Coalville, Has a wonderful hair style (Going slightly bold), Has a soft voice which is also very vaulable.

I'm from Coalville and currently in a suit in my office, so **** you  :D

The players have had their say in this I bet I wouldn't be centring the blame on the owners at this stage if they have complained that Pearson isn't good enough tactically for promotion then what are the owners meant to do?

Everything crossed but worried about who may take over.

Well this is what you've been asking for. I think it was you who even said something along the lines of 'just sack him and worry about who to appoint later - plenty of people will apply'

Well I hope you and the board get what you wished for.

Archived