Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Who REALLY ARE the 'In the know' posters on this forum?

So what's the mood in the camp...?

I'm lead to believe pearsons staying. Most of the lads get on well but arrogance from knockeart seems to put him on a downer with some individuals. Apparently there were 4 people that said they wanted to take the penalty but knockeart wanted it to be the Antony knockeart show!

I'm lead to believe pearsons staying. Most of the lads get on well but arrogance from knockeart seems to put him on a downer with some individuals. Apparently there were 4 people that said they wanted to take the penalty but knockeart wanted it to be the Antony knockeart show!

interesting.

Knocky not being liked by some of the players is true....4 people wanting to take penalty isn't. He wanted to take it and no one else stepped up.

I know earlier in the season when Knocky was dropped to the bench was for disciplinary reasons. He was fined a weeks wages for leaving training early and missing a weights session with rest of the team!! He left early and got on a train to Paris....this was a couple of weeks before he got arrested which he was also fined a weeks wages

.4 people wanting to take penalty isn't. He wanted to take it and no one else stepped up.

It wasnt the fact no1 stepped up, it was the fact he grabbed the ball and no one else was going to take it. Also a big ??? For the playoff semis..I'm also lead to believe with the recent goals from beckford, fall out or no fall out with Pearson. The majority of the players wanted him in the side for the semi. Wether a starting place or a bench man.they believed he would have been a good addition to the squad.

I'm capable of making food based references to players we may or may not be signing on twitter and I can then pretend they have nothing to do with Leicester City if those players don't sign. I'm also able to decide which rumours are likely to have an element of truth to them and report that knowledge as fact based on imaginary sources from within the club. I'm good at brown nosing genuine ITK posters making me seem credible. I can claim that if say I were to report Nicky Maynard or Billy Sharp joining the football club or Pearson being sacked and this didn't happen that it's "Just what I've been told".

Am I in the know?

ealingfox, on 17 May 2013 - 12:44 PM, said:snapback.png

Just gotten off the phone with NP #superITK. Said the rumours are bollocks, he was only leaving the training ground this morning with a lot of baggage because him, Shakey and Walsh are off to South America for six weeks to scout flair players.

He also told me he's read this thread and their flight's not til this evening, so right now he's off to Morrisons to buy forehead moisturiser and paracetemol so he can deal with every person who's spread and reiterated this rubbish. So some of you be prepared for a knock on the door this afternoon.

Hour or so later we get the This Is Leicestershire article.

Also: 

Just been headbutted by a bloke in a mask who knocked at the door. Forehead surprisingly smooth. #keepitup #sad

Therefore, I ealingfox am clearly the most ITK.

Have no inside knowledge whatsoever regarding LCFC - and don't really follow any of the rumours on here (or anywhere else to be honest) as most of them are garbage/twitterage.

I do, however, have a university mate who works at The Times' sports desk. He knows a fair bit about the Premier League clubs (especially the London ones) and has called a couple of moves before they were confirmed and made public. 

So if he'd ever hear anything about us, he'd probably tell me and I'd be more than happy to post it here and say where I got it from. 

Never seen anyone getting things consistently right on here. Quite the opposite really, most often people who claim to be in the know like Bert turn out to be wrong more often than people just guessing. Infact I've never seen Bert get anything right. Whatever he says you can be pretty sure it's wrong.

At the end of the day if you were really itk you'd need to keep your identity secret and you've got to wonder whether anyone is really prepared to go to that kind of effort just to spread info on a forum.

I find it difficult to believe anyone tbh, even those who are considered to be reliable sources by the majority.

It would appear the ITKs are wrong on yet another occasion despite a number of them assuring them that what they said was the truth.

Don't listen to them, they're wrong far too often to be considered a credible source of information.

Bert doesn't try to convince anyone to believe him, Bert isn't arrogant or self-promoting about any information he gives. 

He just repeats things he's heard and some people on here take it as gospel. He wasn't the original thread starter today but took a ridiculous amount of personal abuse for simply contributing. 

Nobody's forcing you to read his posts or follow his Twitter, if you don't think they're reliable then don't - it's as simple as that. He's never struck me as an attention seeker, just someone with a genuine love for football and a friend or two around the club whom he trusts - sometimes a little too much perhaps.

We heard from numerous sources today that Pearson was going.

Bert doesn't try to convince anyone to believe him, Bert isn't arrogant or self-promoting about any information he gives. 

He just repeats things he's heard and some people on here take it as gospel. He wasn't the original thread starter today but took a ridiculous amount of personal abuse for simply contributing. 

Nobody's forcing you to read his posts or follow his Twitter, if you don't think they're reliable then don't - it's as simple as that. He's never struck me as an attention seeker, just someone with a genuine love for football and a friend or two around the club whom he trusts - sometimes a little too much perhaps.

We heard from numerous sources today that Pearson was going.

If that was directed at me I want to let you know I wasn't directing my criticism at Bert.

More the people who said "I can assure you" as if they genuinely knew Pearson was going. It's no exaggeration to say they were lying and I do find that irritating, with Bert I don't mind that he was (or would appear to be) wrong. I wish his source was more reliable because it doesn't seem that it is but at least he only suggested that Pearson might have gone rather than try to confirm it to everyone.

Archived