Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Who REALLY ARE the 'In the know' posters on this forum?

My mate was chief scout under Sousa, all be it briefly :-/ I get lots of tit bits from him, he's well in touch with many players and not just at our club. He's close with Wood and King, but I take stuff with a pinch of salt. He told me that NP was given 3 games to sort it out towards the end of march, and he was apparently told that from NP himself.

I occasionally put stuff on here, but it's not always accurate, but things are always subject to change I guess.

I know a source very, very close to Chris Wood.

I get lots of information about Chris Wood.  The things is, none of it is about the inner workings of the football club.

For instance, I know where he is going on holiday, who he is going with, and where he goes to eat his Sunday dinner.

I was even asked to a party he was going to have last Sunday, if we failed to make the playoffs.  Obviously, this did not go ahead.

I know his parents are mightily pished off that Pearson keeps substituting him.  I do not, however, know how Chris himself feels about this.

One thing I do know, and have said here previously, is that there was no truth in him having anything at all to do with Pearson's daughter.  He was puzzled by that rumour.

Believe me or not...it's your choice !!

Some players would not give a shit if Pearson left , ps knocky wanted to be a hero and came unstuck, I blame Pearson and the captain for letting him take it. As we all know he could hardly stand never mind kick the ball

Some players would not give a shit if Pearson left , ps knocky wanted to be a hero and came unstuck, I blame Pearson and the captain for letting him take it. As we all know he could hardly stand never mind kick the ball

Let me guess, some of the players not currently in the first team squad?

Archived