Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lionator

Pearson to stay.

You want the truth? You can't handle the truth. 

But luckily, I know who can.  It's Foxy Peter!

FoxyPeterjpg.jpg

How are things with you, Foxy?

'I'm very well, thanks for asking.  Just having a cup of tea - it's delicious, you can really taste the water!'

Fantastic stuff, Foxy.  I see you're posting in italics.

'I understand it's the new thing, and I can see why.  It's sort of the same, sort of different.  Sets you apart from the crowd.  Just the sort of thing the young people go for.'

Finger - sorry - claw, on the pulse, as ever.  Speaking of which, a lot of folk seem to be getting in a bit of a lather about the managerial situation at Leicester City.  Any thoughts?

'I think that everyone at Leicester City has the best interests of the supporters at heart and will continue to do their very best'.

Where the shadow of doubt is cast upon us, we can always rely on you to send a cleansing beam of truth our way, Foxy.  I feel better already.

'The pleasure is all mine'

Bwaaaaaaaahahahajkhd;afdasuiho;f I've missed you Foxy Peter.

The vast majority on this site want him to stay, not sure if that is true away from this board.

So do the majority on TB I think when I have read that site... there is only one place that has always been against him.

The vast majority on this site want him to stay, not sure if that is true away from this board.

This forum is the most popular LCFC forum on the net and reflects the majority of LCFC fans. We all know how you and your 3 friends on Bentleys have wanted Pearson out since day 1.

I think something has gone on, and clearly things are not all rosy. That Andrew that sometimes posts has said there are problems with the playing staff and i would tend to believe him after his accurate NP prediction on his re appointment. I think the owners have probably looked at alternatives but its all so difficult as they have to at least look like there doing stuff 'above board'.

I think the problem for any manager here is now the insane level of expectation from the board and fans, this creates a massive burden on the players and management, this burden turns to negativity like a cancer. Unfortunately due to the money spent and at stake this is unlikely to go away, either now or if we did indeed appoint another manager.

If there were swathes of fans who wanted Pearson out after this season then that would be one thing, but i'm yet to see a fan wanting him out who didn't want him out before we'd kicked a ball.

It's weird how with all this there was clearly someone within the club who leaked that Pearson was/was about to be sacked. They should be the ones bloody sacked whatever it is they do other than cause mass hysteria on foxestalk.

I blame the owner's for this, should have come out and backed Pearson by now! then we wouldn't have all this rumourville

I'd be getting fed up if I were them.

They've already had to come out and back him once this season because of stupid rumours, and even backing your manager can look like the dreaded vote of confidence.

We could help If we all just accepted that he's here until we hear otherwise, got on with it, and talked about something a little more worthwhile.

So do the majority on TB I think when I have read that site... there is only one place that has always been against him.

... and some of Pearson's fiercest opponents from that Roof do frequent this forum, too. We know who they are.

I meant as in he shouldn't post things that cause a furore and have no substance because this is the result.

He said something on Twitter he went no where near Foxestalk......if anything blame the person who pulled his quote from Twitter on to hear. Or better yet the bloke who actually started the Pearson sacked thread.

Can appericate the annoyance with false information but he didn't even start it so I struggle to see why he's the one getting the finger pointed at him!

HEGGSY

Today, 08:31 AM

Bert@BertLcfc

Bye Bye Pearson

He appeared to help get the bandwagon rolling

Did he come on here and post that? Or did  someone he knows put that on here without his permission?

He said something on Twitter he went no where near Foxestalk......if anything blame the person who pulled his quote from Twitter on to hear. Or better yet the bloke who actually started the Pearson sacked thread.

Can appericate the annoyance with false information but he didn't even start it so I struggle to see why he's the one getting the finger pointed at him!

Did he come on here and post that? Or did  someone he knows put that on here without his permission?

He also posted this :

This better be one of Bert's windups

Bert : Sadly not. Reliable sources have let me know.

And

Bert : We've apparently approached Poyet and that's why he's been suspended. Their story of why he's even suspended is a cover up.

He also posted this :

Bert : Sadly not. Reliable sources have let me know.

Contibuting or not I still find it AMAZING he's getting ALL of the stick when he didn't even start the thread. There was cleary someone with some information making a claim, it came from more than one person.

He said something on Twitter he went no where near Foxestalk......if anything blame the person who pulled his quote from Twitter on to hear. Or better yet the bloke who actually started the Pearson sacked thread.

Bert

Today, 10:31 AM

indierich06, on 17 May 2013 - 11:21 AM, said:

You've changed your tune.

Have I?

Still think it's true, no reason to think not. But I can have that hope that it isn't.

Contibuting or not I still find it AMAZING he's getting ALL of the stick when he didn't even start the thread. There was cleary someone with some information making a claim, it came from more than one person.

It's is pretty harsh that he's getting most of the stick, but it's understandable to a certain degree. Most people tend to believe the information he gets, i know he's not always right about stuff but he did seem pretty certain.

I'm still not convinced it's over yet tbh, various people posted in the other thread that we'd spoken to other managers, they can't all be making it up.

Bert

Today, 10:31 AM

indierich06, on 17 May 2013 - 11:21 AM, said:

You've changed your tune.

Have I?

Still think it's true, no reason to think not. But I can have that hope that it isn't.

Did he come on here and post that? Or did someone he knows put that on here without his

He "thinks" it's true? So him thinking it's true is him saying it's gospel is it? Something in which you should all assume is 100% defintiely going to happen.

Archived