Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lionator

Pearson to stay.

Contibuting or not I still find it AMAZING he's getting ALL of the stick when he didn't even start the thread. There was cleary someone with some information making a claim, it came from more than one person.

I don't agree with the way people have slammed Bert, because as people have eluded to, he is simply relaying information that he has heard. He can't really control the accuracy of those reports and things are subject to interpretation of events/change.

My only criticism of Bert would be the way in which he makes it seem like it's set in stone. 'Bye Bye Pearson', does not sound like somebody who has heard something, and that it remains to be seen whether or not it is true. 'Bye bye Pearson' is literally saying goodbye to him, almost in a resigned fashion. You shouldn't be saying that unless you're 100% sure he's going. If you do, you have to accept that a lot of people will take that as concrete. If I were Bert, I'd simply tell people what I'd heard rather than making comments that suggest he's already gone.

I don't agree with the way people have slammed Bert, because as people have eluded to, he is simply relaying information that he has heard. He can't really control the accuracy of those reports and things are subject to interpretation of events/change.

My only criticism of Bert would be the way in which he makes it seem like it's set in stone. 'Bye Bye Pearson', does not sound like somebody who has heard something, and that it remains to be seen whether or not it is true. 'Bye bye Pearson' is literally saying goodbye to him, almost in a resigned fashion. You shouldn't be saying that unless you're 100% sure he's going. If you do, you have to accept that a lot of people will take that as concrete. If I were Bert, I'd simply tell people what I'd heard rather than making comments that suggest he's already gone.

Which I do agree with, however he hasn't put that on a public forum has he, it's been put on here from his Twitter account it was not a statement he intended to put on a public forum for you all to believe as gospel so it's a little unfair to accuse him of misleading you by saying that, you were never ment to see it!

Which I do agree with, however he hasn't put that on a public forum has he, it's been put on here from his Twitter account it was not a statement he intended to put on a public forum for you all to believe as gospel so it's a little unfair to accuse him of misleading you by saying that, you were never ment to see it!

Twitter is a public forum though, he's followed by lots of people.

Who gives a **** anyway, don't care what he says or whether he's right or wrong. What ****s me off is bellends who make him out to be nostradamus.

Twitter is a public forum though?!

I get your point, but c'mon, it was always going to end up on here.

everbody HOOOOF now! HOOOF does pearson think he is? whats that going straight to the opposition is it one of kaspars hoof balls? if i cant have HOOF i dont want nobody baby! im caught in a trap,i cant walk out, because i love HOOF too much baby. up above the streets and houses one of kaspars HOOFS you can see it over the houses in the SKKKKKKKKYYYYYYY! paint the whole world with a HOOFBALL!

Do you think he put in on Twitter because he didn't want people to see it on here?

He knew people would be all over it like flies round shite.

And then anyway, he backed it up with confidence on here.

Have you got some sort of selective memory thing? lol I replied to you on the previous page with other stuff he'd posted on here after he'd posted on twitter, so yeh he did post the rumors on a public forum! If he'd just posted on twitter i could understand where your coming from, but he came on here afterwards and specifically told us we'd been speaking to other managers. If that was the case and Pearson knew about it he would have resigned like he did last time.

everbody HOOOOF now! HOOOF does pearson think he is? whats that going straight to the opposition is it one of kaspars hoof balls? if i cant have HOOF i dont want nobody baby! im caught in a trap,i cant walk out, because i love HOOF too much baby. up above the streets and houses one of kaspars HOOFS you can see it over the houses in the SKKKKKKKKYYYYYYY! paint the whole world with a HOOFBALL!

Kasper has a big goal kick. That is a good thing.

A goalkeeper having a fantastic kick does not constitute hoof ball. When our defence mindlessly plays the ball up top every time they have the ball, come back with your point.

Until then, save yourself the embarrassment.

:yawn:  :yawn: :yawn:

Twitter is a public forum though, he's followed by lots of people.

Yes but he still knows his followers and therefore his audience and has made a statement to be read by that audience, most importantly they are mainly made of people of people he knows or at least he has met and would have no issue admitting he was wrong to if the rumour turned out to be incorrect. Where loads of people who don't know him or follow him are now accusing him of providing them with false information, when he done no such thing.

If he had wanted to make a statement about Pearsons position on here I am guessing he would have done so. It is not like he has come on here and stated "Pearson was sacked last night" like the OP. Who somehow has escaped Scot free, it is.

Most importantly I don't see the drama, I didn't believe it nor would I until it's offical, if you choose to believe conjecture from other posters than more fool you if it's wrong. You claim he hasn't posted anything correct in years so I would of thought you'd be wise to the fact it's probably not true? So what's the problem.

Best post of the day, couldn't agree more :ph34r:

Most importantly I don't see the drama, I didn't believe it nor would I until it's offical, if you choose to believe conjecture from other posters than more fool you if it's wrong. You claim he hasn't posted anything correct in years so I would of thought you'd be wise to the fact it's probably not true? So what's the problem.

I am wise to the fact... have I had a go at him for saying it on here? I've only taken on the gonads who think he's Darren Brown.

lol

There must be so older posters on here then without the amount of personal abuse thrown around.

lol

Kasper has a big goal kick. That is a good thing.

A goalkeeper having a fantastic kick does not constitute hoof ball. When our defence mindlessly plays the ball up top every time they have the ball, come back with your point.

Until then, save yourself the embarrassment.

Do you not find it frustrating though when he constantly just boots it all the way up the other end and goes straight to their keeper or out of play?

I can't believe nobody has told him that that isn't any good.

Have you got some sort of selective memory thing? lol I replied to you on the previous page with other stuff he'd posted on here after he'd posted on twitter, so yeh he did post the rumors on a public forum! If he'd just posted on twitter i could understand where your coming from, but he came on here afterwards and specifically told us we'd been speaking to other managers. If that was the case and Pearson knew about it he would have resigned like he did last time.

Nothing wrong with my memorey thank you it is difficult arguing with about 6 people at once.

He didn't come on here to back up his tweet he responded to somebody who asked him about it, he then relayed what he was told, which he clearly hasn't made up as he was not the first person to claim to have herd this so I don't get what your problem is.

Given the quarrel that is still going on, one could think Pearson's actually been sacked. lol

Cheer up, folks (apart from that particular minority who'll have had another Vicarage Road experience today with all these uplifting, then shattering infos).

Twitter is a public forum though?!

Damn it's not if MP says its not

Re Bert: seemed like he wanted to have his cake and eat it on this one and now it's a credibility issue for him. Sure he didn't start the thread but he stoked the fires and if he gets burned that's his fault. And isn't this the second time on the same subject ? It's not like it was the king is dead long live the king from him was it ?

Archived